Lube safety

OpelManiac

Tourist
Hello guys, just a quick question.
In anticipation of soon losing my regained virginity I've bought some durex play natural feeling lube as in my mind flavours or heating tingling and all that nonsense are just gunna distract or even discourage the male dog I'm looking to receive.
Nowhere on the bottle does it say what it's based on so I figured it would be water, but a quick google search suggests it might be silicone based though I'm not 100% sure

My question is
a) how do I even know?
b) would silicone based lube do it in a pinch granted I give him a good clean afterwards as you should

Thanks in advance

I personally would not chance it. But if you super clean him after maybe. I am not certain if anyone actually knows for certain if a small amount of it licked by a dog is actually dangerous.
first google post on safety
Silicone based lubricants are also safe. But they are difficult to wash off clothes since they are water resisitant. They may however cause allergic reaction in some sensitive women. Dogs may be more sensitive then a women.
and
Regardless, the positive effects of silicone lube can have unintended negative consequences as well, something important to be aware of. The fact that it doesn't dry or react directly with water means that whether it's on your sheets or your body, silicone skin lubricant is not going to wash off or out of anything easily.

I would NOT chance it on my companion

Most I have looked at say so on the bottle. I don't use the silicone lube, but I am guesing it doesn't dry up like water based does, so that might be an easy test. Smear some on a finger tip, roll two fingers together and see if it dries up.

I looked around the official site, amazon, and some pharmacies and couldn't find anything definitive. Other brands put their ingredients (usually the lack of ingredients) right up front as a selling point, so fuck durex.

Since you're just getting back into things, I'd use something heavy duty like water based anal lube until you know you can get away with less. Sliquid H2O for example.

The main problem is I'm gunna have to be shopping locally as I dont really have ways and means to pay online. Will try the next drug store and ask about water based stuff then.

After a wank session and the coma to follow I've discovered that it DOES dry up and wont really leave a film, but I'll still not risk it on him and rather wait till I got the good stuff. What's another day when it's been over two years anyways, nothing

I would suggest a water based lube instead of anything silicone based. As far as I know all water based lubes are safe for your animals.

Hello guys, just a quick question.
In anticipation of soon losing my regained virginity I've bought some durex play natural feeling lube as in my mind flavours or heating tingling and all that nonsense are just gunna distract or even discourage the male dog I'm looking to receive.
Nowhere on the bottle does it say what it's based on so I figured it would be water, but a quick google search suggests it might be silicone based though I'm not 100% sure

My question is
a) how do I even know?
b) would silicone based lube do it in a pinch granted I give him a good clean afterwards as you should

Thanks in advance

If you are going to have sex with a dog, you should use a water-based lubricant.

Reactions: IHO
Back