Lost virginity

Didnt you lose yours to a bitch? I've been wanting to fuck a female dog for a while. Everyone says it feels so good... I've had human females my whole life, looking to upgrade if possible, haha

Hey Pat, I remember you, hopefully everything is going okay with your girl?

Indeed, I lost my virginity to a female canine, a matter of fact I've never even been with a woman before despite having multiple opportunities. The dog that took my virginity was a yellow lab/pit mix. While it was indeed fun and memorable, it was nothing but a fling with another zoo's doggy girl. While I will always be grateful for the opportunity, it wasn't all that magical nor special. I barely lasted 20 seconds before I creamed her due to inexperience. If you want the whole story (Click Here)

While I'll always remember it as my first, of course. What was more special to me was making passionate love to my newfie girl for the first time. This is because she is truly my girl, a doggy girl I plan to live with and love for the rest of her life. A doggy girl that really does mean the world to me, even though she was technically the 4th doggy girl I've ever had sex with. Due to her size, it took me a whole week of failed attempts before I was able to consummate our relationship.

Te
Hey Pat, I remember you, hopefully everything is going okay with your girl?

Indeed, I lost my virginity to a female canine, a matter of fact I've never even been with a woman before despite having multiple opportunities. The dog that took my virginity was a yellow lab/pit mix. While it was indeed fun and memorable, it was nothing but a fling with another zoo's doggy girl. While I will always be grateful for the opportunity, it wasn't all that magical nor special. I barely lasted 20 seconds before I creamed her due to inexperience. If you want the whole story (Click Here)

While I'll always remember it as my first, of course. What was more special to me was making passionate love to my newfie girl for the first time. This is because she is truly my girl, a doggy girl I plan to live with and love for the rest of her life. A doggy girl that really does mean the world to me, even though she was technically the 4th doggy girl I've ever had sex with. Due to her size, it took me a whole week of failed attempts before I was able to consummate our relationship.
tell me more about the love of your life, and your first time with her. And yes everything is going great for us too.

You do still fuck yours regularly pat? Do you have any pictures? Your story was really interesting to me tbh

Back