Looking

Hi all! I’m looking for some great animal like sex toys! I want a horse cock and doggie cock for sure
Where’s the best place to buy them

I'm not an expert, so I also appreciate other's reviews/opinions on toys. However, I got one off of Etsy. I got one from FriskyLabz, its their K-Lab toy. Its been pretty fun so far. I got small one since I'm so new to this kinda thing, and gotta work my way up.

If you want a toy with an inflatable knot, I recently got an Elypse Art magic, and it's definitely the most realistic dog dildo I know of.

If you want one with a non-inflatible knot, I have a Bad Dragon Rex that's quite fun to ride on occasion.

I personally prefer the EA, especially when I use it with hot water instead of air, feeling the knot grow and tie me and being able to be tied by a much larger knot than I can take is super fucking hot. With a fixed knot, you can't really experience a proper tie, as you can pull the dildo out as easily as you put it in.

If you want a toy with an inflatable knot, I recently got an Elypse Art magic, and it's definitely the most realistic dog dildo I know of.

If you want one with a non-inflatible knot, I have a Bad Dragon Rex that's quite fun to ride on occasion.

I personally prefer the EA, especially when I use it with hot water instead of air, feeling the knot grow and tie me and being able to be tied by a much larger knot than I can take is super fucking hot. With a fixed knot, you can't really experience a proper tie, as you can pull the dildo out as easily as you put it in.
thanks for posting

Elypse Art has the most realistic k9 toy. Their line up has an inflatable feature which makes any of their models top tier to use. In my opinion.

Exotic Erotics has life cast k9 and stallion toys. The K9 toys have a full knot so it may take some work to use. And the majority of their horse toys don't have a flair which can be very comfortable.

And Bad Dragon is ol reliable for just about any real or fantasy dildo or pocket pussy.

Back