Looking for advice for a first canine sex toy in the shape of a dog penis.

SuprêmeWolf

Tourist
Hello ! I'm French, but this message is translated for better understanding. I'm looking for advice on choosing a sextoy in the shape of a dog's penis (I'm a man, so it's more for anal sex). This would be a first for me, I've never used sextoys, and I'm also looking for info on how to use them (if there's a specific way of course).
I found this one (image) by BadDragon that I really like, in any case it's very beautiful and looks pretty realistic to me.
I'm also looking for what material to choose, if silicone is really good (it looks very plastic I find), and last little question 😅 is it necessary to use a condom on it? It's just a question that might seem obvious 😅 but I want to know what people think. There you go, thanks for the replies, even late I'll take it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-214357~2.png
    Screenshot_20240329-214357~2.png
    872.6 KB · Views: 37
As far as materials go, (platinum) silicone is the gold standard.
It's inert, easy to clean and lasts forever...
You don't need to use a condom on it, just some good (waterbased) lube. Don't use silicone-based lube on silicone toys, as that leaves residue.
After use, clean'm with hot water and soap, or toss it in the dishwasher :D

I only buy silicone.

As far as materials go, (platinum) silicone is the gold standard.
It's inert, easy to clean and lasts forever...
You don't need to use a condom on it, just some good (waterbased) lube. Don't use silicone-based lube on silicone toys, as that leaves residue.
After use, clean'm with hot water and soap, or toss it in the dishwasher :D

I only buy silicone.
thanks for the response and advice man ; )

ElipseArt dildos are the most realistic, the knot on the toy can be inflated with warm water to simulate that sensation of a red hot knot inside you.
Highly recommend the "magic" for anal.
I was just looking at their site and... what a terrible Photoshop.

Don't get me wrong, their products look good, just a poor choice of image.

Attachments

• MoVixen.jpg
    MoVixen.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 52
Can't speak about other brands, only ever bought from Bad Dragon. Got a Medium sized Rex, Medium firmness. When that knot pops... damn. But, I gotta say, the transition from shaft to knot is not an easy one if you are a beginner. It takes me some good warm up (got a Small Austin, Medium firmness for that) and a fair amount of lube to get there. But it's worth it.

Can't speak about other brands, only ever bought from Bad Dragon. Got a Medium sized Rex, Medium firmness. When that knot pops... damn. But, I gotta say, the transition from shaft to knot is not an easy one if you are a beginner. It takes me some good warm up (got a Small Austin, Medium firmness for that) and a fair amount of lube to get there. But it's worth it.
Ah yes I see, you must already be a bit used to it...
Afterwards I think that a size L, with a little warm-up and water lubricant it might work.

Ill be entirely honest. My first to just test the waters knowing it wasn't gonna be high quality but tk confirm I'd enjoy it..... was from temp. Turns out, cheap sure but surprisingly decent quality.

Back