Looking for 3sum one day… or let your dog meet me.

When my boyfriend and I are having sex the only way I can cum is to imagine I am being penetrated by a dog. I found a blanket that even smells like a dog and I make sure he fucks me on it. He keeps asking me to wash it but I won’t. This is a fantasy of mine and has been for many years. I am ready to make it happen. I am a female late 30s from Dallas Texas but I spend a lot of time in east Tx also (starting a business)…
Looking for a male dog owner, can be male
Or female. I would also love to play around with a female and her male dog. I will suck on her clit while she gets the knot, if she will let me have the knot too.

How do I meet an owner to make my fantasy cum true being that I am In lurker status still ?

Now try to PM someone. You should be able to do it.

Edit:
Also, add a few lines in your "äbout"section, so ppl would know who you are and what you are searching for.

28fea508260e2f4d80a9c1821097e9f6.png

When my boyfriend and I are having sex the only way I can cum is to imagine I am being penetrated by a dog. I found a blanket that even smells like a dog and I make sure he fucks me on it. He keeps asking me to wash it but I won’t. This is a fantasy of mine and has been for many years. I am ready to make it happen. I am a female late 30s from Dallas Texas but I spend a lot of time in east Tx also (starting a business)…
Or female. I would also love to play around with a female and her male dog. I will suck on her clit while she gets the knot, if she will let me have the knot too.
More power to you. Knowing what you what is the first step of going for it.

Welcome! We (married couple) are also just east of Dallas. If I owned an intact male I would love to help you, but we are still exploring ourselves. Wish you the best of luck, and I hope you fulfill your fantasy soon!

How do I meet an owner to make my fantasy cum true being that I am In lurker status still ?
33 m East texas

Back