Long time lurker saying HI!

Labraguy5

Citizen of Zooville
Totally forgot to introduce myself...
I'm Labra, been lurking on these forums for far too many years and promised myself to change that this year. Been into zoo as long as I can remember and feels good to break the silence ? I'm a gay guy but also bi with zoo, early thirties from the UK. Mostly into K9 with two of my own, but open minded to equine and others. Also a total geek :gsd_nerd:

Hi, Labra

2020 definitely has been a year of change. I guess it's never too late to get involved in the zoo community here. I hope you see you around the forum! ^_^

Thank you both!

Hi, Labra

2020 definitely has been a year of change. I guess it's never too late to get involved in the zoo community here. I hope you see you around the forum! ^_^

Definitely, might aswell get something positive out of it but 2020 can kiss my ass goodbye :LOL: roll on virus-free freedom

Hey Labra,

I'm a gay guy, too, who is also bi with animals, but I'm actually a bit more interested in female animals for some reason. I'm moderately geeky. Alas, I'm much older than you (but was still young when I first got interested in zooey stuff), and in the U.S. I'm glad to hear that you have dogs. I've never had the chance. All my best.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :gsd_happysmile: and welcome to @WhaleSong and @cara89

Hey Labra,

I'm a gay guy, too, who is also bi with animals, but I'm actually a bit more interested in female animals for some reason. I'm moderately geeky. Alas, I'm much older than you (but was still young when I first got interested in zooey stuff), and in the U.S. I'm glad to hear that you have dogs. I've never had the chance. All my best.
It's strange how that happens being gay for one, bi the other but it's who we are ? being geeky is goood
Enjoy the forum, there seems to be lots from the US here

Back