Lonely canadian guy

Hi all, I'm new here and really happy to have discovered this site after years of feeling alone.
I'm 36, from near Gatineau, Quebec. I love women but I have been enjoying the family dog's cock for a few years now. I am hoping to finally meet others like myself and make many, many friends here!
Hey mate. Welcome & I hope you're enjoying the new site. I'm sorry to hear that you're lonely, so if it helps, consider me your new Australian friend, say G'day, and I'm happy to chat with you. 😁

Hi all, I'm new here and really happy to have discovered this site after years of feeling alone.
I'm 36, from near Gatineau, Quebec. I love women but I have been enjoying the family dog's cock for a few years now. I am hoping to finally meet others like myself and make many, many friends here!
Hello and welcome

Hot damn! That's one lucky dog. From mtl here. Big guy here too if ever. Hit me up!

Really

Yo,chu un gars de 18 et je suis bi je vien de la ville de Québec (val-belair) je suis zoo et furry (j'ai bientot ma fursuit pour info) j'aimerais bien me faire des amis qui son dans les meme délires pas trop loin de chez moi fak si vous vouler venir jaser chu open

Back