Lolz

So my girlfriend doesn’t really know about my kink and about a year ago I noticed that my pup had an interest in her. Whenever she would go to bed with her legs open he would be right in there licking away. So it had got me thinking maybe he could fuck her in her sleep. So first time was when she was drunk and he fucked her missionary, but that was pretty hard to manage, so started getting him to spoon her and just jerking him until he slide in. He’s now a seasoned knotter and she’s had about 4 dogs in her as of now. Anyone else ever done similar, I know there are a couple vids out there.
You're a sad and disgusting person. You're the type of person that would fuck some poor girl that has passed out in your house. To allow your dog to fuck your GF, someone that you are suppose to care about, someone that trust you to protect her and watch over her, someone that probably would do anything for you. You do know that doing that is a form of rape, right? She has never consented to that type of activity when she was able to make a decision about it. You are to chicken shit to bring it out in the open to allow her the chance to make that kind of decision.
AND NOW YOU THINK IT IS OK BECAUSE YOUR ON A SITE LIKE THIS THAT WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR SHIT.
All of us here or most of us are not into that type activity at all.

I recommend to the admins that the dude get banned and lock this thread.

Back