Living with non-zoos?

Tailsworth

Tourist
So my husband and I are both zoos (he's a gay zoo and I'm a bi zoo) but we have a straight house-mate who is a non-zoo. I'm pretty sure he's seen some of the content on my computer screen just coincidentally, but he's never commented on it.
I honestly don't really like the guy, he doesn't work, he doesn't pay rent, he just holds the couch down. However he does help a bit around the house and do some things I have trouble doing, and he does watch after the animals (dogs and cats) while my husband or I are at work, so that's nice.
I'm just wondering if other folks may have this type of situation and what they do about it?

Long as they pull their weight in other ways (watching animals is a big one!) and they don't cause problems good trade IMO, encourage them to take up more house keeping if they are not going to contribute money.

Long as they pull their weight in other ways (watching animals is a big one!) and they don't cause problems good trade IMO, encourage them to take up more house keeping if they are not going to contribute money.
The only serious problem I have with him is when he gets drunk things get kind of intense and sometimes I don't feel safe in that situation.
Once he sobers up, he just acts like nothing happened (and most of the time doesn't remember anyway).

I don't think I'd be able to have a nonzoo roommate at all... I just wouldn't feel comfortable or myself in my own home. Plus my pitty can be a big annoying horndog which would be sus. I have had zoo roommates though and with the right people that can be a good setup.

The only serious problem I have with him is when he gets drunk things get kind of intense and sometimes I don't feel safe in that situation.
Once he sobers up, he just acts like nothing happened (and most of the time doesn't remember anyway).

then new rule, get drunk don't bother comming home, that's my rule, drink all you want, but you ain't comming here till fully sober.

Back