live first time webcam? or vid?

andy waters

Tourist
BANNED USER
hi im really new to this but want to lose my anal virginity to a dog live on webcam with zoo viewers or recorded and posted online, would be so horny, of course i would wear a mask to hide my identity, any takers and how do i go about this? thankyou male, strait good looking fit athletic bodied male

Yeah, but idk how to do it. Blurry faces, tattoos, environments etc
i understand, maybe i could find someone knowledgable on here to do all that if they would and i just provide them with the vid with me wearing a mask and the vid as been exif data removed from a web app?

yes it would be in a room unrecognisable, multiple layers of security?
1st layer of security HAS to be sanitizing the environment. Room, you, anything in the room, etc. Like you see in some commercial and amatuer vids where they hang white sheets everywhere... you get the idea.

Another thing is some I dont even know how it would be done, I dont know much about what can and cant be done, but it seems to me that livestream is risky. I'd use a VPN for sure, a good one, not that cheap trial version shit thats crippled so you'll buy the full version. And if possible, and this is the part I dont know about, but it should be possible.....and that would be routing it thru multiple streaming platforms, in a chain all using VPN, to make tracing hard, if not impossible.

Thats if you insist on live.

But you also seem to be talking about video editing too, which implies recorded medium. If thats the case, do all the room and environment sanitizing, record it, then use whatever editing software you want to completely sanitize anything remaining, including any and all location stamping and individual device stamping automatically imprinted by the recording device, or software.....metadata and shit like that. Along with any video filters you may want to use, then using a VPN dump it online wherever you feel its best to do so.

The editing I know can be done relatively easy. What I dont know is how or even if you could chain stream from one service thru various others as a live stream. You need a tech geek to answer that.

1st layer of security HAS to be sanitizing the environment. Room, you, anything in the room, etc. Like you see in some commercial and amatuer vids where they hang white sheets everywhere... you get the idea.

Another thing is some I dont even know how it would be done, I dont know much about what can and cant be done, but it seems to me that livestream is risky. I'd use a VPN for sure, a good one, not that cheap trial version shit thats crippled so you'll buy the full version. And if possible, and this is the part I dont know about, but it should be possible.....and that would be routing it thru multiple streaming platforms, in a chain all using VPN, to make tracing hard, if not impossible.

Thats if you insist on live.

But you also seem to be talking about video editing too, which implies recorded medium. If thats the case, do all the room and environment sanitizing, record it, then use whatever editing software you want to completely sanitize anything remaining, including any and all location stamping and individual device stamping automatically imprinted by the recording device, or software.....metadata and shit like that. Along with any video filters you may want to use, then using a VPN dump it online wherever you feel its best to do so.

The editing I know can be done relatively easy. What I dont know is how or even if you could chain stream from one srrvice thru various others as a live stream. You need a tech geek to answer that.
your a star thankyou so much for all the great advice thankyou, i see people put vids of themselves on this site all the time

your a star thankyou so much for all the great advice thankyou, i see people put vids of themselves on this site all the time
True, but not LIVE. The live part is the really tricky part. And *most* here arent stripping out metadata either. It appears quite a few are simply unaware of its existence.

I myself am not overly concerned with it, but thats simply because I dont usea standard carrier, I'm using pay as you go mobile.

Another alternative is camera equipment that isnt registeted to your or anyones name. Or a cheap burner phone. Both dead ends.

"live" seems so not worth it if you really want to record yourself for whatever reason instead of enjoying the first time...
what if he's not interested? what if you really don't like the experience? it's so not like pushing a dildo in...

Back