Licky dog breeds

Murphy97

Tourist
What are dog breeds you’ve noticed that just love to lick? I’m curious and I know it can vary based on the individual, but as a whole I think it can be generalized that certain breeds are more prone to licking you than others. Labs in my experience have all been very licky and willing to use their tongue. Rottweilers as well always seem very eager to lap up anything they can taste. What breeds are the lickiest breeds to you guys? Which are least likely to lick?

Well just had some experiences with a small female German Shepherd. Me and my gf had sex and this was a family friends dog we were watching. We were all in the same room. I pulled out and came all over her boobs and stomach. Then, the female Shepherd started sniffing around and she licked my cum off of my gf. It was so hot to see and watch. It lasted about 5 or so minutes, and she licked my gf’s pussy a little bit!! The day before I had her lick my cock and ass a bit while I was masturbating. Like I said, she wasn’t super licky and both of these ordeals lasted only for 5 minutes, but it was enough to get us going. Interesting though, her tongue was rather rough compared to my old chocolate lab and other dogs I’ve interacted with. Could it be just this particular dog or do German shepherds have rougher tongues? Anyone have experience or notice that? Still a great feeling and experience overall though ?

What are dog breeds you’ve noticed that just love to lick? I’m curious and I know it can vary based on the individual, but as a whole I think it can be generalized that certain breeds are more prone to licking you than others. Labs in my experience have all been very licky and willing to use their tongue. Rottweilers as well always seem very eager to lap up anything they can taste. What breeds are the lickiest breeds to you guys? Which are least likely to lick?
I agree with the Labs!

All dogs are unique im afraid. Bit of a crap shoot for what any one dog will like (or lick)

I guess it’s not so much for me about the ones that like to lick or don’t as I know that’s an individual difference. But for breeds as a whole, is the feeling consistent. For example, if I make out with or get my cock licked by German Shepherd 1, GS 2, & GS 3 would I experience the same sensations? Or is it entirely feasible for GS 1 to have a slobbery wet tongue, GS 2 to have a dry rough tongue, and GS 3 to be in the middle?

spaniels tend to be very affectionate lickers and kissers.

My breed preference, kuvasz girls, its more of a gamble. Due to their independant nature they can either be intensely affectionate, or total ice-queens and anywhere in between.

If I had to elaborate a rank of the dogs I've been with according to their tongue, the top 4 would be filled with Boxers. The four of them could lick and kiss until I would get tired and sore (and in position for the final prize). A Dane is my best kisser ever, but won't lick anything else. Others are great lickers but not kissers, etc.

my parants old staffordshire used almost lick my face off he was great until sombody firebombed the house and he didnt make it out.:cry:

In my experience it has nothing to do with breed but on the individual dog. It depends on what you want licked as well.

Slobbery licky kisses: pit bulls, Australian Shepherds I've had best make out sessions with.

Anal licking: an all white german shepherd gave the best rim job I ever had.

Cock licking: labrador retrievers or golden retrievers I've had the best experience with

On the flip side I've had g shepherds give no interest in licking at all so it's all on the dog really

Out of the dogs I’ve done stuff with, which is not many only 3 or 4, the best licker to this day was hands down my chocolate lab. He’d slurp you up anywhere cock, ass, pussy, nipples, neck, or he’d make out with you for as long as you want. I miss that dog and his amazingly talented tongue.

Back