Letting my GF's dog lick my dick. Now she is obsessed with me.

Tilly1996

Lurker
Hi, first post.

I let my GF's dock lick my dick whenever I visit and I have even let her lick my cum a few times, now, whenever I go upstairs or alone, she always follows and she keeps trying to get into my crotch and she even lets me touch her pussy.

Does she enjoy it and do we now have a bond because of this?

Thanks

Yes she is enjoying and yes you will have a good bond with her now and she will be easier to get to relax when time comes and you move up a gear and fuck her.

I tell you, there is nothing like it, the feeling is amazing as your cock is going in and out of her
I have been sexualy active with my pretty and very sexy 2 year old female Husky (Princess)
I love to fuck her and she loves me too and quite often too
Fancy chatting any time just hit me up.

Attached pic of my sexy girl too

Attachments

• IMG_20210529_225052.jpg
    IMG_20210529_225052.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 26
Should check if the dog that was from California in 2006 is a male or a female first, before you start grabbing random images.
Yes she is enjoying and yes you will have a good bond with her now and she will be easier to get to relax when time comes and you move up a gear and fuck her.

I tell you, there is nothing like it, the feeling is amazing as your cock is going in and out of her
I have been sexualy active with my pretty and very sexy 2 year old female Husky (Princess)
I love to fuck her and she loves me too and quite often too
Fancy chatting any time just hit me up.

Attached pic of my sexy girl too

People like him do make me nervous. Usually I can tell when someone is a phony almost right away by what they post, but there is always the chance that someone is a good fake.

I am glad you guys are here to help sniff them out
When you see me in threads going from "Zen" to "Uber Cynic", means "Spidey senses are tingling" :LOL:

Back