Lets start with hello

1KnottyGirl

Zooville Settler
Hello everyone,
I'm a 25 year old female, kind of new to the whole animal/female love area of life, but I have had fantasies of it since I was a young girl. I'm recently divorced, and I'm not in the market for another guy so please don't start hitting on me because I'm fresh meat. I'm bisexual and with my new puppy love it's going to be a long time before I have any interests in having sex with men. I'm also new to participating in an online forum so I hope you all will bear with me as I learn things here. If I do something wrong here please know that it was probably an accident on my part. I have a girlfriend that told me to visit this website to learn more things about sex with animals. She and her sister were also the people that helped me to have my first animal experience. That was a year ago and I would have been doing this all my life if I had only known that the pleasure of it far outweighs the taboo. So far nothing gets me off like the sexual experience with an animal. I have enjoyed looking around and reading some of the threads, and also some of the movie clips I've seen. Wow just HOT I love seeing these small clips you people have on this website. I will have to change my avatar as soon as I find a pic I like because a 1 looks strange to me, and to fit in better too. You have to know that this place really excites me and I am looking forward to learning more and meeting new friends. Not sure what else to say about myself so I will shut my mouth LOL and try to have fun.

Hello and welcome hope you have a good time here if you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask

Welcome and thank you for being so open and honest about yourself straight away ;)

What a wonderful introduction. I enjoyed reading that very much. I'm glad that you were able to have your first experience and ot was everything that you dreamed of! That's pretty awesome that your friends helped you have your first time are sisters. Nothing like a family bond. I hope to see much more from you in the future and I hope you get settled in being a part of this wonderful community!

Hello everyone,
I'm a 25 year old female, kind of new to the whole animal/female love area of life, but I have had fantasies of it since I was a young girl. I'm recently divorced, and I'm not in the market for another guy so please don't start hitting on me because I'm fresh meat. I'm bisexual and with my new puppy love it's going to be a long time before I have any interests in having sex with men. I'm also new to participating in an online forum so I hope you all will bear with me as I learn things here. If I do something wrong here please know that it was probably an accident on my part. I have a girlfriend that told me to visit this website to learn more things about sex with animals. She and her sister were also the people that helped me to have my first animal experience. That was a year ago and I would have been doing this all my life if I had only known that the pleasure of it far outweighs the taboo. So far nothing gets me off like the sexual experience with an animal. I have enjoyed looking around and reading some of the threads, and also some of the movie clips I've seen. Wow just HOT I love seeing these small clips you people have on this website. I will have to change my avatar as soon as I find a pic I like because a 1 looks strange to me, and to fit in better too. You have to know that this place really excites me and I am looking forward to learning more and meeting new friends. Not sure what else to say about myself so I will shut my mouth LOL and try to have fun.
Hello
1KnottyGirl and welcome. While it's true that there's a lot of meat market lurkers here, there's also some very nice and gentalguys as well. I wish you everything you want and are looking for, and if you ever want to chat I'd like that as well.

Welcome to the group and wish you some good time xxx
Horse active and owner here and open to talk if you want

Hello everyone,
How did it all turn out

Back