Lets start a war Pt. 2

Why... why? Do y'all just like depriving yourselves? Did I miss something? I thought y'all pretty much invented pancakes

Granted I am 20 so it may have happened before my time

Why... why? Do y'all just like depriving yourselves? Did I miss something? I thought y'all pretty much invented pancakes

Granted I am 20 so it may have happened before my time
Haha pancakes are a desert here, not for breakfast :LOL:. If you tried a proper full English breakfast, you'd understand we don't need pancakes every day.

I don't even know what that is! I make barra brith. With butter on it, yes.
It's a fruit loaf similar to barra brith again best loaded with butter in slices if you favour your taste buds, or not if you favour your arteries! It's made up in Borrowdale in the lake district which has to be the most beautiful place on earth( at least it's the most beautiful that I know of, maybees this will spark another war?)

It's a fruit loaf similar to barra brith again best loaded with butter in slices if you favour your taste buds, or not if you favour your arteries! It's made up in Borrowdale in the lake district which has to be the most beautiful place on earth( at least it's the most beautiful that I know of, maybees this will spark another war?)
The most beautiful place in the world is where I am! And it isn't the Lake District! :giggle: But I love tea bread and fruit loaves. I make malt loaf as well.

The most beautiful place in the world is where I am! And it isn't the Lake District! :giggle: But I love tea bread and fruit loaves. I make malt loaf as well.
Oh yeah, malt loaf is nice, have you ever made a Parkin? My nana used to make one and sit it on a shelf above the cellar steps for a couple of weeks so it could improve before she'd let us cut into it. By the way are you saying the most gorgeous location is where you are, cos you're there? Cos if you are that's a tad big headed😂 of course you might be right, in which case you need a new name "incomparable vixen"

Back