Legitimate mature/senior hookup websites?

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
I've been looking for senior hookup websites but all I've found were those spam/fake websites.

As I've already used a search engine to find one with no luck, does anyone have any idea of any legitimate ones? Specifically for the US, anyway.

I thought you were younger for some reason @Pillar :) Anyhow, i know I’ve seen some commercials for dating sites. Lol, im sure they can be used the same way. Lemmie search for ya

they all seem to be fake to me have not meet anyone from those sites sign up pay to chat and then when your money runs out so does the chat and NO meetings
Most are owned by a numbered company on some tax haven island.
They're geared to take dudes to the cleaners, but that's a discussion the media and general public doesn't want to have.
Sticking with smaller to medium companies (Fet, OKC, Blendr) are reasonable. WATCH OUT on Blendr - I got asked out by a chick who was on Canada's Most Wanted list for sex offenses!
(Google Nicole Edwards )

I'm in my 30s but I got a thing for older ladies. :love:

Then get thyself to Senior Sex Personals.com

As a 30-something you'll find a lot of the postings are older women looking for younger men. And you being in the tri-state your search results should be overflowing with possibilities thanks to the large population of users in the northeast.

I have to say that even as a free member you can use their Advanced Search function and specify age, race, body type, etc... that you want to find. Most sites require paid membership to do that sort of search.

That's perfect for younger guys and older gals. I'm still looking for a reliable site where younger chicks want to meet older guys... but not a sugar arrangement.

I've seen a lot of younger women looking for older guys on Senior Sex Partners.com. So many that I had to start blocking under-40s to keep the "Be my sugar daddy" emails ay bay. Lots of pay to play solicitations and I don't play that game here in the US.

There were also a lot of serious ads from girls that read like the intro of a novel or short story about an older guy being convinced to "rescue" an 18-19 year old from a bad home life and he ends up either living in "50 Shades of Gray" or living "Life In Hell".

I've seen a lot of younger women looking for older guys on Senior Sex Partners.com. So many that I had to start blocking under-40s to keep the "Be my sugar daddy" emails ay bay. Lots of pay to play solicitations and I don't play that game here in the US.

There were also a lot of serious ads from girls that read like the intro of a novel or short story about an older guy being convinced to "rescue" an 18-19 year old from a bad home life and he ends up either living in "50 Shades of Gray" or living "Life In Hell".
I'm checking it out and will report back how it turns out.

Back