Laziness, age, or low testosterone?

Jcbeast

Tourist
I have a 100lb 7 year old yellow lab male, intact, he is a big boy. He used to mount and knot me alot. Up till about the beginning of this year. His diet hasnt changed, his normal behavior hasnt changed. Now he will mount me, but growls and wont hump even jacking his sheath behind the knot. He does get a great erection during blowjobs and ejaculates. I can hold him behind the knot and suck the tip for 30 minutes, getting cum the whole time. He wont breed a bitch in heat, and he used to. What do yall reckon is going on with him? Could I have inadvertantly made him lazy by him realizing he can just not do any work and i do all the work? I know lots of stud dogs 10yo that still breed. What about low testosterone?

No matter what I will always love him. He is a great cuddle buddy and pillow. Outside he is my shadow. I dont go anywhere he aint beside me. But I miss the aggressive sex.

Been to the vet? Obviously you can't say he's not as sexually driven as he used to be, but that he won't mount a bitch in heat seems legit to say to the vet. Might be time for some bloodwork and a screening.

I'd look at a semen sample under the scope if it were here; not typically diagnostic but it can at least rule out some issues and has been useful before.

I have a 100lb 7 year old yellow lab male, intact, he is a big boy. He used to mount and knot me alot. Up till about the beginning of this year. His diet hasnt changed, his normal behavior hasnt changed. Now he will mount me, but growls and wont hump even jacking his sheath behind the knot. He does get a great erection during blowjobs and ejaculates. I can hold him behind the knot and suck the tip for 30 minutes, getting cum the whole time. He wont breed a bitch in heat, and he used to. What do yall reckon is going on with him? Could I have inadvertantly made him lazy by him realizing he can just not do any work and i do all the work? I know lots of stud dogs 10yo that still breed. What about low testosterone?

No matter what I will always love him. He is a great cuddle buddy and pillow. Outside he is my shadow. I dont go anywhere he aint beside me. But I miss the aggressive sex.
I'm a 63 year old man. My wife loves me. Sometimes I can't pop off. Usually I can't pop off.. I love the feeling and I get hard. But. I can't pop off. He's getting old, trust me. Blow him as best you can. He likes it an wishes could reciprocate. Getting old sucks.

Back