Last to post wins

All you can do is pray she rests peacefully. I hope she recarnates into your next dog. I believe in that recarnation stuff (universe energy and stuff)
The universe is energy and so are we. Reincarnation, though, I can't prove that.

Day 17 of Coronavirus quarantine:

Dear One,

In an effort to retain our sanity we have resorted to the most inane of activities. Innumerable posts to count the hours sequestered.

We find ourselves set upon by a silent foe as we scream into the void. A "once in a lifetime plague" some have claimed. Yet, this is the forth or fifth we have borne witness to. Each worse than the last and I fear more to come.

In these times of solitude, I find myself longing for the days of civil discourse while strolling through the markets. Instead a masque, not the formal sort of the aristocratic, but a parody performed by commoners donning rags with nary a theme. Authoritarian measures had to be enacted after the rabble, in their simplicity, stormed our finest establishments to fill their houses of easement with paper. One would think the puritanical responsible, as a mere touch is forbidden. The post has been cast aside, so I am unsure this letter will ever find its way to you. Know if it does that I pray for your well-being.

Yours truly,

knottyguymke

So is there a timer on this thread that will randomly lock or is this really supposed to go on forever?

So this means I win? What do I get for the prize? If yes just for the satisfaction of saying, "I win!" then this is rather quite juvenile, LOL.

Now I'm falling asleep, and shes calling a cab
While hes having a smoke, and shes taking a drag
Now their going to bed, and my stomach is sick
And its all in my head, but shes touching his
chest now, he takes off her dress now, let me goooooooo

Back