Last to post wins

puking_brian.gif

Well, this trans-Atlantic thing son and Mike has going is kind of cute.
You are just two fluffy bunnies trying to outshine each other aren't you?
But who will claim the title?
The old American gentleman, or the young and energic Scandinavian boy?

I am a patriot, so my money will always be on my neighbour, but perhaps youth can't beat experience in this battle.
I will just wait and see.
But! 1,000 SEK on the soon to be newest NATO member.

Well, this trans-Atlantic thing son and Mike has going is kind of cute.
You are just two fluffy bunnies trying to outshine each other aren't you?
But who will claim the title?
The old American gentleman, or the young and energic Scandinavian boy?

I am a patriot, so my money will always be on my neighbour, but perhaps youth can't best experience in this battle.
I will just wait and see.
But! 1,000 SEK on the soon to be newest NATO member.
pffft, your money is called SEK?
I've got this in the bag

Slaves? We stopped with that 700 years before you did.
Fur and bones can still buy you a nice table at IKEA.

Slaves? We stopped with that 700 years before you did.
Fur and bones can still buy you a nice table at IKEA.
700 years before we did, but we weren't even around then.......where is Leiv Eriksson's decendants. They discovered North America first, they should have a say in this too.
I thought that's what IKEA crap was made out of

History, have you studied it?
Leif did not stay in Vinland and you Americans are not his descendants. Stop trying to be something you are not, a descendant of vikings.

History, have you studied it?
Leif did not stay in Vinland and you Americans are not his descendants. Stop trying to be something you are not, a descendant of vikings.
I would never want to be that. Happy to be of Irish descent. Just wanted to see if we could sort this funny sounding money thing out. And he WAS the first to step foot here even if they didnt stay. I'll take two baby ducks and a statue of Loki and we can just forget this mess ever happened ok? lol

Irish, huh?
Well, Dublin, among others, was founded by the vikings. Perhaps you do have some of our blood in you?
We can bring a wolf to that statue of Loki and find out. If you can handle his knot up your butt while not spillning any mead, you are one of us.

And no, native Americans was in North America a very long time before Leif Eriksson.

Irish, huh?
Well, Dublin, among others, was founded by the vikings. Perhaps you do have some of our blood in you?
We can bring a wolf to that statue of Loki and find out. If you can handle his knot up your butt while not spillning any mead, you are one of us.

And no, native Americans was in North America a very long time before Leif Eriksson.
Can we also have a big fuck-off model of Fafnir? I love Fafnir

Back