Last thing you've watched on Netflix.

Too bad they caned it.
On a game point, I loved Dying light to the core.
I just don’t know what’s taking so long for the second game to come out .
Covid-19 I'm guessing, fun fact, sharknado and znation are actually in the same universe, hence Warren's comment about the zombie tornado. Her and Doc are both in sharknado movies. And that zombified baby, that was both disturbing and awesome.

Last edited:
Ozark, Breaking Bad, Versailles. Lot's of sex action in that one. If you like westerns, Longmire is one of the best I've seen.

Too bad they caned it.
On a game point, I loved Dying light to the core.
I just don’t know what’s taking so long for the second game to come out .
While I too love Dying Light, I still prefer Dead Island & Riptide over it, the part in Henderson on the stage, No Room in Hell playing as zombies come from all angles, fucking awesome. Plus it doesn't have these bastards20201103_232940.jpg
As well as Dead Island & Riptide are genuinely more challenging, as unlike DL, they don't have a convenient place to get 25+ things of gauze.

Last edited:
"Backstreet Girls".... very original premise, and it starts out as satire about the J-Pop idol industry, but then it kinda loses track with too many random and implausible things just to be outrageous and shocking. Kinda worth seeing just for the first few episodes, but you'll notice if you like it or not...

The Unicorn Season 1 with Walton Goggins. Really well written and acted, and hilarious

I have always had an interest in animation so I'm going through the new season of Hilda. I've also been trying to get into Project Blue Book on another streaming service. There's an actress I really like in the show but it really isn't doing much to hook me. I hope it gets better.

Breaking Bad.
I only bought a Subscription once since I really wanted to watch BB. Haven't renewed since but I might do it again soon.

Back