Ladies, what are the major things you like in getting knotted?

Willingly submitting my body, without any spoken words, to the expressed lust of my boys is so arousing. Knowing that they want nothing more in existence than to slam themselves balls deep and breed me like a bitch in that moment makes me juicy. The feeling of their fur and weight on my back, their paws and claws grabbing at my hips, their body heat pulsing inside me as their balls slap my clit... Mmmhmmm that's real good. Then once they knot me there is little choice but to completely offer my womb to be filled by their cum. It is such a submissive and primal experience.

Willingly submitting my body, without any spoken words, to the expressed lust of my boys is so arousing. Knowing that they want nothing more in existence than to slam themselves balls deep and breed me like a bitch in that moment makes me juicy. The feeling of their fur and weight on my back, their paws and claws grabbing at my hips, their body heat pulsing inside me as their balls slap my clit... Mmmhmmm that's real good. Then once they knot me there is little choice but to completely offer my womb to be filled by their cum. It is such a submissive and primal experience.
I couldn't have put it better myself

Honestly, I love the dominance. When I'm knotted, there's not really much I can do to get Buddy out of me. So for 10 to 20 minutes, my only reason to exist in the entire universe is to get filled full of dog cum.
Is it the pleasure to be recognized by your dog as a source of pleasure or the shame to be like a bitch ?

Do you have other submission passions, like gangbangs ?

Atomic Cookie, I think you put it perfectly and viscerally - that's exactly it. "Willingly submitting my body, without any spoken words, to the expressed lust of my boys is so arousing." Entire post perfectly encompasses what I seek and find with my boy.

👀Every girl should get a dog at least once

For me every day that I had sex with any of the dogs I've had sex with, the sensations were different. It really depended on the moment and the will. There's nothing better than having my vagina full and stretched out in every way. The knot for me has always been the best gift nature has given a dog so that I can enjoy it too. The higher temperature of his cock inside me just like his cum drives me crazy. It's very different from having sex with a human. I love my husband and we get along well in bed but with a dog I enjoy it much more.

Honestly, I love the dominance. When I'm knotted, there's not really much I can do to get Buddy out of me. So for 10 to 20 minutes, my only reason to exist in the entire universe is to get filled full of dog cum.
So hot, I LOVE that :)

Not for me 🙃, I like it that way.
You are playing with fire. Aggressive dog's are dangerous dogs. They are a problem, and I see it with other owners too often.

Even worse, is an aggressive dog in a sexual setting.

1) They are thinking even less about their behaviour
2) They will be very defensive and possessive
3) Possibilities for injuries to the dog which he misinterprets are greater
4) If he gets out of control you can be literally stuck to him with nowhere to go

You are playing with fire. Aggressive dog's are dangerous dogs. They are a problem, and I see it with other owners too often.

Even worse, is an aggressive dog in a sexual setting.

1) They are thinking even less about their behaviour
2) They will be very defensive and possessive
3) Possibilities for injuries to the dog which he misinterprets are greater
4) If he gets out of control you can be literally stuck to him with nowhere to go
I know, but I like that 🥺. I mean saying it hasn't been problematic would be a lie, but I kinda like it even with the problematic behavior. He was an stray dog and we adopted him, but when a dog grows in the streets he has tu survive

I know, but I like that 🥺. I mean saying it hasn't been problematic would be a lie, but I kinda like it even with the problematic behavior. He was an stray dog and we adopted him, but when a dog grows in the streets he has tu survive
You like that at any moment he may rip your face off? :unsure:

Back