Ladies, How would you feel if...

knotsucker

Tourist
Ladies, how would you feel if your man wanted to participate in giving oral to your male K9 lover? Would you invite him to indulge or would the idea seem too strange and shocking to sit there and watch him do it?
Im curious because Im seeking a female life partner who would be O.K if I acted on my K9 oral indulgences.

Bad Question : Because the way I may feel about it will have no bearing, or persuasion on the female that you find for a life partner.

Bad Question : Because the way I may feel about it will have no bearing, or persuasion on the female that you find for a life partner.
Well thats not necessarily accurate. There are plenty of K9 loving females who are squeamish about seeing thier man go down on a male dog.

i never had the desire to suck my dogs cock
Well I do! After seeing X-amount of Beast videos its always when I see a pretty girl engulfing her mouth around a big, red squirting cock that I get sent over the edge. My Beast desires shoot through me like a lightning bolt. I have sucked off dozens of human male cocks so a K9 penis sounds very enticing and appetizing!
Just thinking about it turns me on!

Well thats not necessarily accurate. There are plenty of K9 loving females who are squeamish about seeing thier man go down on a male dog.
It is accurate because the answers to your question is not going to make a difference on whether or not your choice of a life partner will or will not care if you partake in a little oral with the dog. That question can only be answered by the life partner you choose. Also by you if you ascertain the answer prior to making the commitment . If I were concerned about it then for my own happiness I would make certain that my choice of a life partner is inline with my deepest desires. If you keep it a secret and later on spring it then it may cause a break up. I always try to be up front in things of this nature to head off problems that it may cause later on.

It is accurate because the answers to your question is not going to make a difference on whether or not your choice of a life partner will or will not care if you partake in a little oral with the dog. That question can only be answered by the life partner you choose. Also by you if you ascertain the answer prior to making the commitment . If I were concerned about it then for my own happiness I would make certain that my choice of a life partner is inline with my deepest desires. If you keep it a secret and later on spring it then it may cause a break up. I always try to be up front in things of this nature to head off problems that it may cause later on.
I only started this thread because I know there must be many men (like me) who would love to have companionship with a K9 loving female but may be a little gun shy to admit they love dog cock as well in fear that she may "flip out". Being a lover of the ladies who is also fascinated with male penises, I had a few female potentials readily admit they wouldnt be able to handle that fascination. To each thier own. Im just curious how many women would be O.K if thier man wanted to suck dog cock in front them, "life partner" or otherwise.

I think you are asking this the wrong way round. Before making a lifetime commitment discuss this with your partner first (I am assuming female) and table your intentions. Also us ladies have a tendency to want to watch that, but participation (as long as the dog is comfortable). MAY work

I only started this thread because I know there must be many men (like me) who would love to have companionship with a K9 loving female but may be a little gun shy to admit they love dog cock as well in fear that she may "flip out". Being a lover of the ladies who is also fascinated with male penises, I had a few female potentials readily admit they wouldnt be able to handle that fascination. To each thier own. Im just curious how many women would be O.K if thier man wanted to suck dog cock in front them, "life partner" or otherwise.
My girlfriend a few years ago was considering getting into dogs through my encouragement but she wanted to see me do something first. I'm not sure why I didn't make more of the opportunity... I could try to explain but don't feel like going that deep right now. I miss her though, she is a good person and she loved me.

It really needed to be a together thing not who blinks first. Also doggies need looking after physically and mentally. exercise etc

It really needed to be a together thing not who blinks first. Also doggies need looking after physically and mentally. exercise etc
She and I were both serious dog people with dog ownership experience at the time. Agreed though, it could have been a together thing but in my case I was wrestling with trying to calm down my sexual fantasies and focus more on her in the relationship. That had to be step 1. Step 2 would have then been going to town with those fantasies together.

I will be honest that I did not read the replies above me. However, I would be very into it. I think it is possible to find a woman that finds it arousing if not being neutral to it. I guess it depends on how interested/ involved you are looking for your partner to be in that part of you.

I don't think I care for that at all. To me sex with a dog is a female / dog thing. I'm bi and having a female there doing what I'm doing is fine but I don't want a man around when I'm making love to my dog.

Well I have been so K9 curious that it's become almost of. an obsession. My sexual tastes are quite unconventional because I enjoy sex with senior women( 65+) and very young men (18-23). I really don't have the desire to settle down because I want to experience beast sex as of late. I love Mastiffs! I can't wait to place my head under a boy's hind legs and take that first lick...

Back