Ladies do you serve your dog whenever he wants it?

It is! There's been moments like any other relationship, and getting to this point was a sexcapade in itself, but overall I'm fortunate.

There are ways but some things are better kept a fantasy

That's nice. Would you happen to know how to complement her while bringing her back to your world during or after doggie sex?

Oh God lol. I would much rather have a k9 girl friend so I have someone to really talk to and not some zoo guy who wants a "partner in the lifestyle" so we could "exchange fantasies" lmao! Majority of guys always ghost once a knotty girl really expresses herself. Even the ones who actually try have second thoughts.

I should add that the whole "friend" thing tends to end up with the guy loving his knotty friend because...well that's how things tend to go once men find a girl who risks being open with him

Ohhhh there are reasons depending on the "fun". I actually love canines and other animals a lot more than just having sex with them.
The doggies I raised are my true lovers. Not 'true friends.' The same applies to a majority of us ladies.

Yaasss!!! It's such an easy life! Nothing but bliss!! Really! lol.
Hello there are some guys who would like to be part of a zoo relationship with a girl. I am looking for a partner who is a zoo person so we can relate talk live as a zoo couple

I will say this there is a time and place for everything. But I do find myself serving my Samson often whenever he wants. My Samson is a very alpha, dominant, and affectionate lover. I like to play a very submissive and passionate lover to him. We are a very active couple and we routinely are intimate with each other. We live alone together so it is not beyond him just to try and mount me or him put his package in my face. I do give in most times and let him have his way but we won’t be doing the deed at inappropriate times.... well we try not to.😉

I will say this there is a time and place for everything. But I do find myself serving my Samson often whenever he wants. My Samson is a very alpha, dominant, and affectionate lover. I like to play a very submissive and passionate lover to him. We are a very active couple and we routinely are intimate with each other. We live alone together so it is not beyond him just to try and mount me or him put his package in my face. I do give in most times and let him have his way but we won’t be doing the deed at inappropriate times.... well we try not to.😉
Dogmon you sound the ideal lady

Lucky Puppy to have such a good DogMom ☺️.

I am a working woman in mid 30s. I have to earn my living for me and my boy. So I cant be there at home all time to serve my duties towards my boy. But when back from work or over the weekends, he can do me whenever he wants. I give in to him every time he demands which is roughly 2-3 times in the weekdays mostly after i am back from work and a couple of times during the weekends. I have been submissive to him almost ever since I got him and I guess you tend to develop that sense of responsibility of fulfilling your boy's needs once you accept him as your soul mate. I think it is also important to realize that mental health of the k9 is related to his sexual health and thus I never know of a time (except for during my periods) when I have not served my boy at his will.

I am a working woman in mid 30s. I have to earn my living for me and my boy. So I cant be there at home all time to serve my duties towards my boy. But when back from work or over the weekends, he can do me whenever he wants. I give in to him every time he demands which is roughly 2-3 times in the weekdays mostly after i am back from work and a couple of times during the weekends. I have been submissive to him almost ever since I got him and I guess you tend to develop that sense of responsibility of fulfilling your boy's needs once you accept him as your soul mate. I think it is also important to realize that mental health of the k9 is related to his sexual health and thus I never know of a time (except for during my periods) when I have not served my boy at his will.
You're exemplary.

The notion of responsibility is important. You don't take a pet if you're not ready to take care properly.

Within reason yes although he has shown interest at some very inappropriate times!

It's a huge thrill for me when he shows interest so as long as it's an appropriate time it usually results in me submitting to him and letting him have his way with me.

Within reason yes although he has shown interest at some very inappropriate times!

It's a huge thrill for me when he shows interest so as long as it's an appropriate time it usually results in me submitting to him and letting him have his way with me.
Love to hear more about his fun trysts!

Sounds like he’s quite a lucky fellow

Back