Knotting..?

brandy0727

Tourist
I'm curious what's the longest someone's ever been "stuck".. I know ive read about it lasting a "long" time (no matter the pup it seems) but thats in the more erotic written scenarios.. Can someone with some expierence tell me if theres any truth to it.. orrrr does it really all just depend on the size of the knot and how tight/relaxed the partner is.. (I've seen plenty of vids but theyre to incomplete to get an actual sense of how "stuck" the person actually was)

Thanks 🙂

It's anywhere from a few minutes to much, much longer (sometimes 20 minutes, sometimes longer). I'll let others comment, too.

@toorch that's pretty much what I've "heard" lol I wasn't sure how "true" it was though or how often a long knot like that actually happens.. can it vary that much with the same pup? that's why I put the initial question (what's the longest...) but i have so many lol thanks for the response though 😜

I've heard and saw of 45+ minute knots. Really depends on the dog and yourself.

Bigger the dog/equipment, bigger the knot which tends to lead to longer ties, but size is just a small factor in it. Also really depends on how comfortable yourself and the dog is. If one or the other isn't comfortable, it won't be as enjoyable and the tie won't last as long. If you're super comfy, and you're able to work that tight squeeze around the base of a dog's length to keep them stimulated and engaged, be prepared to be there for a whileeeeee.

@lilsarah91 Thanks so much for responding! 🙂 do you mind if I ask what kind of "dimensions" you are working with (knot yourself hehe) but I would also be curious if the longer ones were from the "front" or "back" 😈

(Sorry if that was to criptic)

@KnottyBitch69 Oooffff 🤤 is it just as hot to be stuck there as it is to be fu$%& for you? 😏

(If you don't mind answering lol)
I don't mind answering lol, but yes it is. Just feeling his fur and weight on my back while I'm completely filled up and stretched out by his fat knot is the best. Feeling him twitch and throb inside me while spurts load after load up of his warm canine cummies into my fertile womb as he tries to breed me is just paradise. Even when he turns and we're tied together ass to ass, I love knowing that he's taken this position instinctually so that he can be prepared to better protect me, his mate, while we're at our most vulnerable. Being tied ass to ass also comes with the bonus of his big fluffy tail excitedly brushing over my ass and it tickles me in such a lovely way.

@KnottyBitch69 WOW.. That was hot af 🥵 (I think you might have enjoyed writing that as much as I enjoyed reading it hehe 😜) I even learned something lol (why they spin around).. You seem like you'd be alot of fun in RL.. I hope some lucky person gets to experience that with you someday if it hasn't already happened 😈

@KnottyBitch69 WOW.. That was hot af 🥵 (I think you might have enjoyed writing that as much as I enjoyed reading it hehe 😜) I even learned something lol (why they spin around).. You seem like you'd be alot of fun in RL.. I hope some lucky person gets to experience that with you someday if it hasn't already happened 😈
I might have enjoyed writing that quite a bit lol. 😅

I think my girlfriend might be that lucky person if I understood you correctly lol. 😊

I'm happy that you learned something too, at least that's what I read was the reason behind the behavior of turning while tied. I could have been misinformed though as I'm no expert lol. It certainly feels like I'm being protected though, like our boy becomes my personal guard while he finishes breeding me. 🥰

@KnottyBitch69

"I think my girlfriend might be that lucky person if I understood you correctly lol."

You understood correctly lol

I hope you know how lucky you are.. I wish you guys the best 😘

The being protected thing deff seems to fit the action so I'd say that's a very plausible statement.. no matter how hot it is 😈

I'm no expert either 🙈

Maybe someone else can weigh in on it lol

As I posted in another thread...

I'm very jealous of all these ladies who are able to tie with their dogs for half-hours and more. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.

@KnottyBitch69

"I think my girlfriend might be that lucky person if I understood you correctly lol."

You understood correctly lol

I hope you know how lucky you are.. I wish you guys the best 😘

The being protected thing deff seems to fit the action so I'd say that's a very plausible statement.. no matter how hot it is 😈

I'm no expert either 🙈

Maybe someone else can weigh in on it lol
Thank you, I know that we are so very to have each other. 🥰

As I posted in another thread...

I'm very jealous of all these ladies who are able to tie with their dogs for half-hours and more. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.
I think your ass definitely still counts as long as you enjoyed the experience lol.

Dont believe everything you read. There are quite a few "ladies" that are actually dudes LARPing as women and most likely typing with their dick in their hand when they make some of these claims.
This is probably very true.

Dont believe everything you read. There are quite a few "ladies" that are actually dudes LARPing as women and most likely typing with their dick in their hand when they make some of these claims.
Yes, there's so much of that here in regards to active posters. On the other hand, most all sex sites have at least 1 in 3 visitors being a woman.

12 to 15 minutes is a rough aerage, in my experience. Much depends on the individual dog. And the context involved in any given experience. Aslo, as @allyfitz mentionioned, whether its vaginal or anal. Tighter fits and tighter squeezing will have a measurable effect on the duration.

I have SEEN a knot last about 40 minutes but no way was i tied that entire time. Vaginally I've never been tied beyond a few minutes. I think only anal or a seriously large dog and a smaller woman would be able to achieve any kind of proper 'tie' for any real amount of time.

The longest I was knotted was for around 40 minutes, he was really enjoying filling me with puppy juice 😍

Back