Knotting Preference's,

That is beautiful. I have a close bond with my German Shepard. He is a mutt too!

big breeds are a girls best friend
Definitely can't argue with that , protection and lovers , very rarely have I heard anything negative about GS's 😉

Sounds like a very interesting boy and he's living the dream , has the best of both worlds and lots of love 😊😍
I do my best to give him that. Though now he is getting older and becoming a big fan of napping throughout the day, it's becoming a little easier.

I do my best to give him that. Though now he is getting older and becoming a big fan of napping throughout the day, it's becoming a little easier.
That's good , it's not just the dogs that become fans of napping as we get older lol

I've read through this thread and everyone talks about dogs turning but does anyone know why a dog does that?

We have a winner!!

You are correct. In the wild they use it as a defense mechanism because if they are mounted on the bitch's back they are very vulnerable to attack from behind.
Thank you I was about 90% sure , now 100% , makes perfect sense when you think about it , mother nature sure is a clever lady 😉

I like it both ways, but enjoy it a little more when they turn. It's a unique sensation and it heightens experience for me.
Thanks for your comments , it is definately more in line with nature when they turn and must feel more like a true mating experience for the dogs.
However like you im sure they enjoy it both ways as well ✌😉

Personally I’d rather he stayed over me but I don’t stop him if he wants to turn. The thing is, that since his most pleasurable spot is his knot, he’ll often try to pull out when he’s butt to butt, not to actually pull out but to get more pleasure and it can hurt.

Whenever the situation provides I always let the dogs I mate with Knott me.

Both positions are absolutely wonderful and are so unique they have their own set of wonderful feelings to accompany the tie. For me though; I perfer to have the dog Knott me and stay on top of my body rather than turn and be butt to butt. While I still love being end to end with a dog there is something about feeling their weight pressing down on you after a wild duck, their warm fur just completely smothering your body, having their head be close to yours so you feel and hear every deep pleasurable pant they give right into your ear, and some dogs will even drool as they pant and feeling it run down your neck as you stay locked together is such a huge huge turn on. So yeah....:3 those are just some reason why I perfer them on top of me hehe.

Both positions are absolutely wonderful and are so unique they have their own set of wonderful feelings to accompany the tie. For me though; I perfer to have the dog Knott me and stay on top of my body rather than turn and be butt to butt. While I still love being end to end with a dog there is something about feeling their weight pressing down on you after a wild duck, their warm fur just completely smothering your body, having their head be close to yours so you feel and hear every deep pleasurable pant they give right into your ear, and some dogs will even drool as they pant and feeling it run down your neck as you stay locked together is such a huge huge turn on. So yeah....:3 those are just some reason why I perfer them on top of me hehe.
Thanls for the very hot detailed reply 😉

He decides every single time, but I prefer my lovers on top of me. But that's like comparing something that's 100/100 vs 99.9/100. I just want him to want me, cause I love him just as much.
Great explination thank you 👍😍

I really really like the turn. It makes me feel so feral, like I'm an animal too, like i'm the bitch K9 i feel like i am on the inside. It's amazing and really gets me going but you need help, my partners have never stayed in without a helper lending a hand for the turn, but I could always feel his cock throb and spurt really hard when we were in that position...

Of coures, knotting while your big boy lays atop you, panting, feeling every heartbeat and hearing every pant as he releases his load into you, fur on your naked skin...

Yeah.

In short, I like knotting
I feel the same as you. It somehow feels right for him to turn. But I do need help.

I feel the same way. Any owners near bloomington in

Back