Knotted by masstiff

I was looking into the dog cane corso which is in the mastiff family. Anyone have story’s about them? I’m worried their dick could be to large

I was looking into the dog cane corso which is in the mastiff family. Anyone have story’s about them? I’m worried their dick could be to large
They are literally my dream dog. They're so big and strong and dominant looking. There is a woman in my town with one I see them walking all of the time and I get turned on every time I see him and her coming down the street. I say hi but haven't had the nerve to actually stop and talk.

They are literally my dream dog. They're so big and strong and dominant looking. There is a woman in my town with one I see them walking all of the time and I get turned on every time I see him and her coming down the street. I say hi but haven't had the nerve to actually stop and talk.
just talk about the dog, you can tell her how great you think the breed is.

I have owned very many mastiffs over the years, never knotted but have had a few ladies here that were. Each dog is individual but as far as mastiff goes yes large and usually a strong tie. Endurance a given but activity ranges from almost violent to some more passive. I have owned English Mastiff, Boer Boel, and Bull Mastiff, the last two a bit more atheletic.

I know I say to.myaelf everytime I see them I'm going to but I get flustered
what are you worried about, when you see her talk to her about the dog and you will feel if she fucks with him, then you can ask her to try with the dog

Партньорът ми е английски мастиф. Не съм сигурен как да го опиша, освен че просто се чувства наистина добре и много пълен. Много съм доволна от сексуалния ни живот. :)
:):)

Back