Knotted and filled

Wokky1234

Lurker
Have a fantasy where I'm stuck in a kennel with a big group of male dogs. I let the first one fuck me, and he fills me with his cum. But then I realise I'm stuck and then one after another, every dog does the same, taking load after load, each one filling me a little more, feeling myself swell each time. Until after the last one cums, I'm so full of the pack's cum that my belly is distended and I look like I'm about to burst.... 🙊

Have a fantasy where I'm stuck in a kennel with a big group of male dogs. I let the first one fuck me, and he fills me with his cum. But then I realise I'm stuck and then one after another, every dog does the same, taking load after load, each one filling me a little more, feeling myself swell each time. Until after the last one cums, I'm so full of the pack's cum that my belly is distended and I look like I'm about to burst.... 🙊
Make your fantasy realty

Sounds dreamy

Back