Knot Safety- Keeping your lover safe

Pawluv

Tourist
I cannot find anything that is describing how to keep a male dog safe during mating. I don’t mean the how to for oral and handling. Are their safety concerns from the studs end with new knots/knots that are not used to being tied? Is there a concern with having a dog swell inside of a hole too small or too dry? I want to be sure my mate is kept safe and protected from careless and unsafe practices. I know their penis is very sensitive, should not be stroked, and should always be wet, but what about the knot specifically??

If the knot swells inside a human hole that is too small then it would be uncomfortable, but how sensitive the dog is to that is an individual thing. It is not dangerous for them. The knot would just fail to grow to full size and the dog might get restless. This can happen when not taking the dog deep enough and the knot swells in the anus, so my advice (if you're a man) is to always try to lean back and be relaxed so he can get all the way in. You don't need to worry about your deep insides not being big enough because it is very stretchy. Too dry, that isn't an issue because he supplies enough lubrication during sex. Wetting the entrance can help with the initial penetration which can be a bit dry for the first second or two before he cums enough.

Yes. Dogs new to sex can be goofy, clumsy, and scared. They can freak out and pull too much, trip and forcibly pull out, step on their tether (what connects you to him), etc. If he is big enough that a pull out would be difficult for you, then it is good to do a couple of test ties where you give a handjob and try to hold the knot with your hand next to your hole for the full 15 minute tie. If you are big enough where pullouts are easy then it's no big deal if he messes up and no need to test. Someone said pullouts are uncomfortable for the dog and that is one way dogs learn to improve at staying tied. I haven't noticed that but it is a reasonable theory.
That makes sense about the dryness not being an issue.. there is always an abundance of precum haha. My mates knot right now made me scream when he pulled out but he seemed unbothered by it. He’s inexperienced and gets super protective over his dick after cumming so I’ve started by just rubbing his ears and talking to him as he calms and shrinks. He really loves handjobs and blowjobs but doesn’t want to be touched once he starts cumming. I assume it’s just because he’s still young and we are both new to this. He’s much more relaxed after each playdate though so hopefully we will get to the point I can hold his knot in my hand while he cums everywhere.

I'm glad he's improving. Dogs don't like their shaft touched. Just the tether and the back of the knot and very very light touch on the very tip is good with them.

Some dogs can vary in their performance. I have one dog that doesn't like handjobs. He will only accept a HJ when he has initiated and started humping me. I had a neutered dog that was unusual for being able to hump and penetrate. He would get uncomfortable and need to pull out when the knot got bigger. I've had another intact dog that had the same issue as the neutered dog. My theory is that it was a hormone issue because saint bernards are prone to them and the previous dog that got neutered of course didn't have the right hormones anymore.
Oh interesting! Yeah, I never go for the shaft, just the knot to squeeze gently. I’m scared to give him a BJ beyond me licking/very lightly sucking the very tip while holding his knot. Buuut from what I understand thats the only proper way anyways. I am curious to learn more about the tether, I only ever touched it when I was reaching back trying to hold him inside me when he started to swell.. seemed to love it because he swelled so fast he couldn’t knot before slipping out half knotted.

Back