Knot or not to Knot

bumpkin

Tourist
I have a quick question regarding knotting and semen type , which is a yes/no answer I hope.

Cum before and after penetration looks watery. Cum when knotted looks a bit thicker and creamier.

Q. Does the dog need to be knotted to switch from precum to semen?

Or, Is there any difference in semen type and quantity between a knotted dog and and unknotted one where the knot is outside the pussy?

I have a quick question regarding knotting and semen type , which is a yes/no answer I hope.

Cum before and after penetration looks watery. Cum when knotted looks a bit thicker and creamier.

Or, Is there any difference in semen type and quantity between a knotted dog and and unknotted one where the knot is outside the pussy?
the dog ejaculates in 3 steps
1 pre-ejaculatory
2 sperm (whiter than the other 2)
3 prostatic fluid
the 3 levels of ejaculation happen over time

he will ejaculate more or less fore depending on his pleasure
each dog is different, it's up to you

if you want any advice, send me a private message

No. The sperm rich part is more white, but the consistency remains watery.
No. How do you suppose semen collection is done? It is done by hand so a dog does not need to penetrate a vagina to ejaculate. Technically he will be knotted since the erection does that, but whether it is a hand, a towel, an ass, a mouth or your hand does not matter.
No.
There is no unknotted dog. All dogs have a knot and inflate the knot when aroused. Cumshot without an inflated knot is basically not possible. Where the knot inflates does no matter. How much a dog cums entirely depends on how aroused he is and how good you are at stimulating the penis.

Last edited:

Usually yes, in order for the dog to fully cum he needs a hole and the mounting and thrusting beforehand. But some don’t, every dog is different

Back