Kissing

Karma100

Tourist
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

But I love to kiss, and deep french kissing is just amazing, so does my little (not little lol) friend, he also likes to lick my body as well, i love this I just wished he licked my bod more while I am pleasing myself after kissing,
I am sure is it ok to kiss so much are there any others out there who like the same

I owned a gelding, long ago, that was very much into kissing. I could stand by him with my mouth open, he would start licking my face until our lips would meet, and then that long thick broad tongue of his would start going as deep into my mouth as he could get it. He got so vigorous he gagged me a couple times lol. I never figured out why he loved it so much and have not had a horse like him since, but damn did I ever enjoy it.

I owned a gelding, long ago, that was very much into kissing. I could stand by him with my mouth open, he would start licking my face until our lips would meet, and then that long thick broad tongue of his would start going as deep into my mouth as he could get it. He got so vigorous he gagged me a couple times lol. I never figured out why he loved it so much and have not had a horse like him since, but damn did I ever enjoy it.
sorry if i ask, but can you describe the taste? since i really want to makeout with a horse

Back