Kidnapped by a "pet store"

Id love to be a quality assurance tester for a black market pet store. Danes and pit bulls take turns on my holes to see which feels better, as the dogs with the biggest dick should be higher priced. Id be tied up in the back as they bring dogs from the street to fuck my face or pussy. maybe eventually I would be sold to someone if that dog liked me a lot. Sad this could never happen

Id love to be a quality assurance tester for a black market pet store. Danes and pit bulls take turns on my holes to see which feels better, as the dogs with the biggest dick should be higher priced. Id be tied up in the back as they bring dogs from the street to fuck my face or pussy. maybe eventually I would be sold to someone if that dog liked me a lot. Sad this could never happen
I once encountered a story about a black market pet store but in that the dudes were taking turns on different exotic and regular animals. Males and females as well. It wasn't very well written with lot of grammar mistakes, but I liked the idea. Especially because I found it right after the news said the police shut down an illegal pet shop nearby selling lions, big reptiles and even bears for those who pay for them.
I would love to find a pet shop like this and finally try out a big cat :D

I´d buy both the best scoring dog and you. Guessing he´s more expensive than you as the top dog. Every day you would feed him, wash him, take him for walks and let him use you whenever he wants. Making a picture everyday until all the walls are covered in his room (you get to sleep next to him too)

But indeed true story :cautious:

If only this could be real ☺️

Back