K9 Penis Sheath?

Same as the question on the equine sheath... Looking for a good k9 penis sheath. Problem is I'm rather large and can't find anything that I can fit into, ideal would be someone that customizes them but I can't find this anywhere.

Bad dragon magus sheath... Top quality bit of kit! And unless your a draught horse it will work! 😂

NIce, do they ship anounimously? Anyone knows someone in france that sells those?
Their packaging is fairly nondescript cardboard and the sender name on shipping labels is “PH”. As discreet as it gets IMHO.
I don't think they have resellers, they mostly make to order / sell at conventions.
Pretty sure they ship internationally, France should be fine.

Not sure if you have checked out these:

They do good sheaths, canine and feline styles

This is fascinating, I'd love to hear about reviews of wearing the sheath and use from both the wearer and receiver. I've thought about sheaths before for partner fun and didn't want to waste money.

I am looking for something like that to, It will be soo cool to look down on my dick and it looks like a k9
But i am afraid of buying the wrong size, so have not got one yet,..

BD starts to be very known in all "alt" circles... Even on of my "geeky" friends wants to buy one, even if she is vanilla as f*ck. Just because it's trendy. I bet she will never use or but keep it on a shelf 🙄

Back