JustWantingTo Intro

Thanks for reading. I’m a 32yo single female in the USA with no experience. I find myself “justwantingto” as the idea is arousing and fascinating!

I am NOT looking for a male human partner. I AM here to make friends also interested in the awe of F/Dog fun. I’d especially love to meet other real women with experience, though I doubt there are many here. Please say hello if you want to chat and share ideas. Please say more than “hi” if you IM me. Tell me what you are about and what interests you. Please be real and don’t claim to have experience if you don’t, let’s just share in our wonderment of it and be genuine.

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

234A646B-AF3D-4B84-BB6F-F31559807D45.jpeg

Thanks for reading. I’m a 32yo single female in the USA with no experience. I find myself “justwantingto” as the idea is arousing and fascinating!

I am NOT looking for a male human partner. I AM here to make friends also interested in the awe of F/Dog fun. I’d especially love to meet other real women with experience, though I doubt there are many here. Please say hello if you want to chat and share ideas. Please say more than “hi” if you IM me. Tell me what you are about and what interests you. Please be real and don’t claim to have experience if you don’t, let’s just share in our wonderment of it and be genuine.

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
are you kajira? lovely either way hope you enjoy your stay in the forum

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
Hello and welcome to the forum

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
Welcome happy to have you here looking awesome ❤️

@justwantingto Welcome stay safe and have fun, your body is what my dreams are made of. Cheers LL Take your time you will find real women just like you on here.

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
Welcome beautiful 😘

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
Welcome and enjoy

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
Wow ma che belle tettone da riempire di sborra

Cheers! 🥂

~JustWantingTo

View attachment 524466
hi there. wanted to send you greetings. i would love to just chat sometime.

Back