Just sex or love making?

dober69

Zooville Settler
I've had two dog lovers. One of them was pretty mellow and laid back during foreplay, making out, rubbing, stroking so it felt like making love to me. The other dog was high strung and energetic to me it felt like intense fucking. What is your take on being intimate with your animal partner?

I've had two dog lovers. One of them was pretty mellow and laid back during foreplay, making out, rubbing, stroking so it felt like making love to me. The other dog was high strung and energetic to me it felt like intense fucking. What is your take on being intimate with your animal partner?
My Roscoe is pretty intelligent. He'll let me know when he's in the mood.
Likes to lick me to get me in the mood. But, when it's time to mount. It's all about him trying to tie. Instinct just takes over I guess. It's fun for sure.

Is it possible to pair bond with a dog?
I think it all depends on what your expectations are for an interspecies relationship. Not engaging in Anthropomorphism is a fine line to walk—trying to replace all human social interaction with your dog is bound to make most people a little loony.

But allowing your dog the ability to be themselves, taking the time to learn their behavior, mannerisms and quirks, watching them interact with other dogs and with you, and celebrating their unique personalities and “dog-ness” naturally is deeply meaningful. Add doing all this in the context of a sexual relationship, with the additional passion and wild wonderful feelings for both parties, and you can get pretty dang bonded with a canine
companion.

Intimacy is subjective to how rigorous activity is as well as receptiveness from individual to individual.

Usually it involves a bunch of "feel goods" in order to get the best bonding result possible between the two.

Socially intimate means you know their personality inside and out therefore can click that much more with trusting activities.

My Roscoe is pretty intelligent. He'll let me know when he's in the mood.
Likes to lick me to get me in the mood. But, when it's time to mount. It's all about him trying to tie. Instinct just takes over I guess. It's fun for sure.
Don't you do foreplays, teasing him, squealing, stroking his belly, kisses, moanings before actually Fuck?

It is love making between me and my dog Lenny. Besides wrestling, kissing and sex, we take our time feeling our bodies while we lie in bed.

My girl is still just but a puppy, but growing older every moment, and when the time comes, given her personality and nature, and how we communicate and cuddle and stuff now, I feel it would end up being less like “fucking”, and more like “making love”. 😀

Back