Just happy to be here

pupcobalt

Lurker
I'm a newfound Zoophile and animal lover, specifically canine-minded here. Living in California, I am looking for some local rough, raw, animalistic connections with owners and pups alike in the Bay Area. I am interested more and more in Zoophilia as an idea, and identify quite a lot with the principles that Zoophiles practice. I am not only interested in the (potential) physical connection between me and a pup, but the emotional and comforting connection I find with most of my canine friends. Cheers!

I'm a newfound Zoophile and animal lover, specifically canine-minded here. Living in California, I am looking for some local rough, raw, animalistic connections with owners and pups alike in the Bay Area. I am interested more and more in Zoophilia as an idea, and identify quite a lot with the principles that Zoophiles practice. I am not only interested in the (potential) physical connection between me and a pup, but the emotional and comforting connection I find with most of my canine friends. Cheers!
i love this post!! you and your boy are lovely together!

Back