just breaking the ice ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

Hi @Lanny_99 Welcome to ice breaking LOL. I am not in your demographic by any means. I am 63 and live in Port Stephens NSW Australia. Good luck finding some females to share with. You are correct there are a lot of men (lots of gay men) and fakes in here, but there are also genuine people males and females, sorting them out can be a challenge. As always take care have fun and enjoy whatever you get up to. Cheers LL

hi and nice to meet you Lanny . just letting you know that this thread is for introductions only. there are threads about members ages already in the general section.. not trying to be a dick or anything like that . I just wanted you to know anyways hello and very nice to meet you , hope you make lots of friends here.;)

Hi @Lanny_99 Welcome to ice breaking LOL. I am not in your demographic by any means. I am 63 and live in Port Stephens NSW Australia. Good luck finding some females to share with. You are correct there are a lot of men (lots of gay men) and fakes in here, but there are also genuine people males and females, sorting them out can be a challenge. As always take care have fun and enjoy whatever you get up to. Cheers LL
Really I agree with the things you said, I've been here for some time and I see fake profiles and men who sometimes go overboard with a girl. But thanks for the message! ๐Ÿ˜Š

hi and nice to meet you Lanny . just letting you know that this thread is for introductions only. there are threads about members ages already in the general section.. not trying to be a dick or anything like that . I just wanted you to know anyways hello and very nice to meet you , hope you make lots of friends here.;)
Thanks for reporting, I don't really go into all the tabs or threads here so I'm not sure how to publish posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi everyone, I'm certainly not new here, but... I see that I hardly interact with people on this blog, at first I tried, but here I am again! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

So let's try something here, tell me how old are you?. I 23 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just saw your posts and well, i'm saying hi from a neighbor country, Argentina !

Hi everyone, I'm certainly not new here, but... I see that I hardly interact with people on this blog, at first I tried, but here I am again! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I'am 31. Good that you are here. welcome and have fun.

Olรก a todos, com certeza nรฃo sou novo aqui, mas... vejo que dificilmente interajo com as pessoas neste blog, no comeรงo tentei, mas aqui estou de novo!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Entรฃo vamos tentar algo aqui, me diga quantos anos vocรช tem?. eu 23๐Ÿ˜Š
auto_awesome
Vocรช quis dizer: eu tenho 37

aumentar o volume

11 / 5.000

Resultados de traduรงรฃo​

tenho 37 anos

Olรก a todos, com certeza nรฃo sou novo aqui, mas... vejo que dificilmente interajo com as pessoas neste blog, no comeรงo tentei, mas aqui estou de novo!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Entรฃo vamos tentar algo aqui, me diga quantos anos vocรช tem?. eu 23๐Ÿ˜Š
E o que aconteceu ? onde vocรช estava indo?

Looking good for 123... you must tell me how you do it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I myself may be one of the older ones, I'm an elder on goth circles so ueah why not..... 50 years young.... but don't look or act like that!

Back