Just another kink or is it a problem?

Just hoping a few will take me up on the part where I was basically asking folks that have been around here for a minute of what their opinions were of someone that would put their own personal desires to get off ahead of an animal's life... curious how that may go..

Should I go pop some popcorn 🍿?
I see you’ve made friends. Yes 100% my words and ideas brought us to this situation.
A fetish thread that doesn't come close to how I live my life.

The idea in question. That by being outed and paraded around as a dog slut, living in a world where no laws could take away your partner by simply having sex. That idea might seem dangerous and irrational...
And that would be 100% correct! It’s a idea I haven’t taken the time to hash out. Quite honestly I never plan on hashing it because it’s strictly fantasy.

Only way this idea can Flourish is if I have one viewer and that’s my human partner. :3

My snippy attitude is out of line and for that I apologize. But being criticized and personally attacked over a fantasy idea seems a bit out of line. I was just looking for some engagement, lol. Guess I got it.

I see you’ve made friends. Yes 100% my words and ideas brought us to this situation.
A fetish thread that doesn't come close to how I live my life.

The idea in question. That by being outed and paraded around as a dog slut, living in a world where no laws could take away your partner by simply having sex. That idea might seem dangerous and irrational...
And that would be 100% correct! It’s a idea I haven’t taken the time to hash out. Quite honestly I never plan on hashing it because it’s strictly fantasy.

Only way this idea can Flourish is if I have one viewer and that’s my human partner. :3

My snippy attitude is out of line and for that I apologize. But being criticized and personally attacked over a fantasy idea seems a bit out of line. I was just looking for some engagement, lol. Guess I got it.
If it's just in your mind, then absolutely nothing to be convicted over. All things are legal in the mind, and even if someone thinks up some sick shit in their mind but never does it, then whatever, no harm, no foul. And that's really where I draw my lines.

Apologies accepted and apologies owed of my own.

Yea.. shit went off the rails a bit all the way around. unfortunately not an uncommon occurrence..

Back