just a gal from texas

julesatx

Tourist
hi there! 33F from the central Texas area here :)

I am not exactly new to the forum or lifestyle; I’ve been a member before but completely forgot the password and proton account I used for it.

Last night, I worked up the courage and shared my little taboos with my wife… y’all I was met so much more warmly and kindly than anticipated; she flat out said she was not surprised in the least. She was encouraging and asked questions and wanted to see the forums. She scrolled through a bit, absolutely fascinated, and said she felt no differently about me then before; and even into today she’s been endearing and just loving. It was like I just shared my favorite childhood memory with her or something. It was just another part of me she was so happy and excited to get to know and love. I told her I really wanted to brag about her here, and she said “by all means, brag away!” Soooo here we are!!

I am excited to interact more with folks on the forum, especially now that this isn’t something I have to skirt around and hide from someone so very close to me… can’t wait!

Back