Jelous

Hey don't worry, it's okay and i guess most people will understand it.

replying to the topic, nope, i'd be concerned about the health issues and such. But if that other person is a significan other, like a GF, i'd be glad.

Btw, what's your first language ?

Would you get jelous if you k9 had secual relations with someone else?

With my first girl a friend of mine managed to be her first time and I fought with the jealousy for a while. Eventually I resolved it and I haven't dealt with it since. If my partner is willing to enjoy the company of someone else, I'm OK with that. I understand that sex and love aren't inextricably intertwined, that I or they can desire intimacy with another and it not diminish the relationship.

When another friend got his first girl, I got to experience some of the jealousy from the other side. We worked through it and my experience from before helped me have perspective.

My partner enjoying someone else isn't a worry, I know who she comes back to. It is however my job to ensure she's safe, healthy, and happy.

Good question. My daughter is a knotty mum as am I. When she looked after my GS for 3 weeks when I went on holiday she remarked in a phone call that she was enjoying being mounted by both dogs I was initially jealous. But thinking further I thought actually it's nice for my doggy. To enjoy sex without me. I did enjoy my holiday knowing that fact. Then when I dog sat her dog, I found it difficult to refuse his advances so no jealousy here

If I had a dog, the only time I'd be jealous of my dog would be if the girl never lets me fuck her and instead exclusively fucks my dog.

I don't get jealous (anymore), so it's a simple no. I might be envious of not being able to participate, but—everything being equal—I would wish them well together.

Back