I've been so afraid for years

When I read stories, I feel like I've brrn missing out. I feel like an outcast and different. I want to be accepted for my fet. I used to let my little one feast but that was so many years ago. I want to be destroyed and knotted but i have NO IDEA where to start or who I can confide in. I have such a huge fantasy of animal love. I can go on but I am happy for this community.

Feel free to confide in me if you have any questions pertaining to zoo, my pm is always open if you wanna talk privately:husky_grin:

When I read stories, I feel like I've brrn missing out. I feel like an outcast and different. I want to be accepted for my fet. I used to let my little one feast but that was so many years ago. I want to be destroyed and knotted but i have NO IDEA where to start or who I can confide in. I have such a huge fantasy of animal love. I can go on but I am happy for this community.
So what exactly do you plan on doing to make this dream become a reality? I say if you have a hard time trusting anyone, I always say trust your guts! And use your discernment too!

You are not alone. I think there are basically two types here and other zoo friendly sites.. those for who its a truly deep meaningful connection. Often since young. And some who just want to get off with a new kink. The just looking to get off ones are easy to see.. they make themselves known pretty fast. But many are "lifestylers" who either do have a furry companion.. or want/would if able. Life situation doesnt always allow it.

I truly hope you are able to safely find info you need about fulfilling your wants and desires. And are able to go further towards exploring them!

im totally in the catagory of true companionship. i wish i could have a dog and/or horse but nothing is going right this year, ive already accepted 2021 is the year to turn thingss around

I do not want to sound biased, however when I read feast, I'm assuming you're female? If so I'd say you're on the better side of it. No one really questioning a female buying an intact male. Protection. Best friend. Etc.

To speak directly to your dilemma, I couldn't tell if you were single or not moreso if someone is living with you really. If not, I'd say you're golden. Use the space to TRULY explore yourself as a zoophile. Do you enjoy canine, equine, etc Really take the time to reflect on the fact that you are about to engage with canine penis, equine penis, vagina, whatever your preference is.

Again assuming you're female (and I APOLOGIZE COMPLETELY if you're not), after you've really internalized that with yourself, treat yourself and just go looking for a companion. Pet store, shelter, etc. Notice how I havent mentioned telling anyone yet. Find your breed. Find your preference, think of your life with said partner.

THEN once you've made the adoption/purchase explore yourself then...now that the animal is there in front of you are you still with it? Is it just oral? Do you prefer being fucked etc. You bond, grow, and love your partner. On all facets (this is the fun part)...periodically checking into HERE the community in order to reinforce your holistic confidence.

So FINALLY...NOW...AND ONLY NOW...now that you KNOW yourself, you and your boy have made love countless times, you're secure in him, he's bonded with you, and you HAPPILY bend over/let him feast without shame...THIS is where you can let someone in. Because regardless of outcome, you are solidified. You wont be shamed. Youll brush it off OR youll make a new friend with a common interest!

I suggest the dog park of all places...you'd be surprised, my friend came out to me as a zoo and said he knew I was because I didnt own a dog, but Im always down to come chill when he takes his bitch there...I felt like Spiderman getting exposed. He laughs and tells me not to worry as he points out each girl that's told him they fucked their dog at least once...

So obviously a disclaimer for your area but you know your conversational skills...ease into it. Test the water. Proceed accordingly! Sorry for the long post but I hope it helps. Good luck.

I understand where you are coming from I've spent years not able to tell anyone about my fetishes and about my experiences. Luckily places like this exist so you can at least discuss the lustful feelings you have inside. I've had many experience with dogs but like you said here, it's been many many years and I want nothing more than to achieve it someday. Unfortunately time is such a bitch and it can take time to make the right senario happen. Especially since this is such a taboo to the rest of the world. Message me if you like, we can talk more

Back