It finally happened <3

It's always wonderful when you finally have that ultimate connection with your mate. I know there was a time I worried that maybe me and my dog were not compatible on that way; made me sad but I always would love him...and then one night it just happened and man I was seeing fireworks all night and day long haha.

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
Congratulations on that.

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
Happy for you! hope you keep it up!

Back