Is this your only taboo kink?

Is this your only taboo kink?

• I grew up knowing what I like and animals is where it's at.

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • I'm slowly getting more hard-core bc "upskirts" don't do it for me anymore.

Votes: 40 10.0%
  • I landed here and have no clue how, but I'm not leaving.

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Dude imma freak, half the shit I like could put me in jail.

Votes: 240 60.0%
  • I just want my fur baby to be happy and I can do that, so let's learn the best ways.

Votes: 23 5.8%

• Total voters
Honestly, to me its not a kink, and I don't need anything different to get me off- I like boys too- obviously, but even then it's more about the mutual connection than any fetish- the connection I have with a K9 is way deep and more than something for sexual gratification. Which, of course, is also nice- but not everytrhing- hope that makes sense.

Want my face to be sat and pissed on, wake up being used already, eat someone out full of animal coom or my own. Also just a switch/pleasure dom. Cnc, somnophilia, zoo.
Dirty used panties, im big on scent, love taking pain, enjoy full on teeth biting on my shaft 🥵 want to be clawed and bled :3
Nice

I'd say zoo is basically my only taboo.
Other than zoo I think most people would find me quite vanilla.

Yeah I'm with the I won't mention crowd. Gets a bit dicey talking about some things
I think that high speed global internet has allowed people with taboos that are "not talked about" to engage with a community that they couldn't before. It's amazing the things you can find on the dark web and even more amazing how many people are into some of the things on there.

I have many different kinds and fetishes. I would say zoo is more of a lifestyle that includes sex. You can’t just fuck a dog/horse…etc and put it back in the box like a flesh light. You develop a bond and relationship instead;)
Happy to talk about the other actual kinks with anyone interested though! Drop a line and say hello!

Back