is this normal or similar experiences?

BunsGlazing

BANNED
Hi all, so when I was about 13 or 14, I let my dog lick me, and I cummed instantly, but now am in my 30s I am having fantasy's about sucking dogs and horses and swallowing all of them, not sure if this is right or wrong, but it feels right! I would really love to suck them good, has any one experienced this or a similar situation. I would love to hear your stories x

I'm pretty sure asking a zoo website whether or not fantasizing about sexual activities with animals is wrong is a bit irrelevant.
That being said, a person's personal tastes and desires change over time. As long as you do what you wish, I wouldn't be too concerned.

True! I guess I just don't want to feel alone, that's why am here. I also have crazy dreams of doing it and sometimes am brainwashed so much that I want to go out late and suck horses off in the field near me. Now that's a problem, maybe am just scared to admit it to myself, its kind of stressing me out :(

yup! and it depends, its really hard to go back and think of a dream, but sometimes it comes to my head and I panic about it then its over with, but when I think now cause you asked, I see it all in my head, its fucking crazy.

That is a fucking great question, I mean I have a social anxiety disorder so yeah I drink and take meds for it, but this is why I drink and self medicate, I feel like a fucking waster ill be real like embarrassed and hate my self. That's why am here, am not alone, I feel a lot better talking about it, like a weight off my shoulders!

A good thing about social anxiety is that animals rarely judge you. It is good to metaphorically unload sometimes, talking with others and sharing problems is a symbol of the mammalian need for social contact, regardless of species.

Good point, I appreciate you speaking to me. I feel a lot better. It makes sense in a weird way because I hate to be judged and I guess ashamed of myself. I have been scrolling through the posts people put and it makes me feel normal in a way, and yes I do still find it hot which I cant escape

See in my case I'm almost able to stay away from anything zoo related, but I almost go through a faze where I want to try it out and watch vids or visit here often to see what other people do and how they overcome struggles.

Are used to deeply worry about it No I don’t at all I have always loved horses and now I realise that I find horses sexy and enjoy being intimate with them and do not stress about with society says but to try to Keep it hidden but I’m not worried about being caught

Are used to deeply worry about it No I don’t at all I have always loved horses and now I realise that I find horses sexy and enjoy being intimate with them and do not stress about with society says but to try to Keep it hidden but I’m not worried about being caught
Well you ov are or you wouldnt want it hidden haha 😊

Back