Is there something wrong here, or am I stupid?

D

dr.zoo

There is some tings that I just do not understand on this forum, concerning how it works!

1. I can't delete or edit my own messages (in threads)
2. No way to react to messages??
There is no "edit" or "like" button, just report and reply...
3. I can't figure out how to write a profile post.

So is there something wrong here, or am I just stupid? I mean, I have been using internet all my life and this is not the first forum I use... The functions should be there, right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-183037.png
    Screenshot_20220909-183037.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220909-183026.png
    Screenshot_20220909-183026.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
* raises hand….”is there IT int the house?”….
Maybe you haven’t posted enough or liked stuff enough…
That’s all I got. Good luck 🌹
well, there is no "like" button for me to use :ROFLMAO: or I dont see it. Look at the screenshots above, and please tell me how I can react to a post... there is only a report and reply button

There is some tings that I just do not understand on this forum, concerning how it works!

1. I can't delete or edit my own messages (in threads)
2. No way to react to messages??
There is no "edit" or "like" button, just report and reply...
3. I can't figure out how to write a profile post.

So is there something wrong here, or am I just stupid? I mean, I have been using internet all my life and this is not the first forum I use... The functions should be there, right?
here ya go

@dr.zoo I wonder. Have you read the rules, the first thing you are expected to do on a forum of any kind? Especially the first two paragraphs?
I did, but that was a year ago when I joined. First now I have startet to use the forum. Not easy to remember everything you have read and accepted over the years...
Thanks for your help all of you, appreciate it 😊

@dr.zoo I wonder. Have you read the rules, the first thing you are expected to do on a forum of any kind? Especially the first two paragraphs?
Look at his join date! He joined a YEAR ago! Those paragraphs were not THERE a year ago!

Back