Is there something like scent of mare for sale?

Thornz2000

Tourist
I think having a liquid that smells like a mare with her wonderful pheromones would be an interesting item to market.
Would buy a few bottles for sure.

there are some, but as far as i know none really work... tricking a stallion into "giving it to you" with that would be an incredibly dishonest thing to do anyway. similar to using peanut butter to get a canine to lick stuff....

there are some, but as far as i know none really work... tricking a stallion into "giving it to you" with that would be an incredibly dishonest thing to do anyway. similar to using peanut butter to get a canine to lick stuff....

Tbh I don't think it would be tricking the stallion, considering he can clearly tell that a human is indeed not a mare. Might get him turned on, maybe a little confused, but he ain't gonna see a mare standing in front of him lol.

I get the sense OP is more interested in it for themself... as if humans are capable of detecting animal pheromones (when human pheromones don't even exist) and it would somehow be any different from just a jar of stanky ass horse piss.

It is the very nature of pheromones that they must have an extremely short half life. If they persisted it would be necessary for the stallion to learn to ignore them then what good would they be? So storing them is futile.

If you want a sexually stimulating scent, that's easy. Any scent that commonly accompanies sex will do the trick. I can introduce you to a stallion that believes that DEET is human sex scent.

Not to trick, but for me to smell.... love that smell.

Not to trick, but for me to smell.... love that smell.
so, you're claiming to not only be able to detect pheromones, but also somehow know what do they smell like?

Tbh I don't think it would be tricking the stallion, considering he can clearly tell that a human is indeed not a mare. Might get him turned on, maybe a little confused, but he ain't gonna see a mare standing in front of him lol.
yeah, i'm sure some ppl might find this to be ok... fence-hoppers come to mind
gotta give it to you that "tricking" might have been a bad choice of word.. dunno how else to call it tho. it's essentially taking away the choice from the other party as their "breeding instinct" takes over not dissimilar to roofieing a person to take away their ability to resist. different methods, same result. same insincere bullshit

so, you're claiming to not only be able to detect pheromones, but also somehow know what do they smell like?

Think I miss worded it, was talking about how a horse smells.
Mentioned pheromones I think because when I was under tail of a mare long ago I just loved that smell, but could be just the smell in general.

Pheromones are only available as part of a cocktail of scents peculiar to mares in heat and yes, it is easy to recognize.

it's essentially taking away the choice from the other party as their "breeding instinct" takes over not dissimilar to roofieing a person to take away their ability to resist. different methods, same result. same insincere bullshit
Not true. All horses all the time have survival as their number one priority. A stallion can be excited by the scent of a mare but he will not act unless he is sure he is in control and secure. I have even seen stallions refuse to breed a mare because they didn't like the owner.

I really don't think op meant it that way. I think he's just talking about a liquid that smells like mare pussy to us, eg to put on a toy to get a more realistic experience for people who don't have access to the real thing.

I really don't think op meant it that way. I think he's just talking about a liquid that smells like mare pussy to us, eg to put on a toy to get a more realistic experience for people who don't have access to the real thing.
Or just smells like horse....

Back