Is there any moderation on the Spanish section?

Austral

Citizen of Zooville
Hi, I don't know if someone mods the Spanish section, since it turned into a big mess in the last year.

I used to participate more there since there was some interesting threads, but they are forgotten between the hundreds of threads for ads, meetings, asking for groups, etc, that are intended to go into the Bestiality Personal Ads and Meetups specific section By Country, not the Spanish Bestiality Discussion section.

I think is not that hard, since you don't need to know much Spanish, just move every thread that has the country name on the title, to the specific country section, and maybe fixing a thread on the top of the discussion section below the rules explaining what that section is meant for.

Of course there is also people violating rules talking about things that are not allowed, but I know that's more difficult to moderate if not understanding Spanish at a good level.

Thanks.

Last edited:
150 threads that likely were personals deleted.
Please use reports for the rest.
There are no Spanish mods by the way.

Last edited:
u can report it and say that they should use a translator
Yes, I can do that, but main main point was people opening threads in the wrong place. And not just one, but hundreds.
150 threads that likely were personals deleted.
Please use reports for the rest.
There are no Spanish mods by the way.
Wow, that's kind of crazy, thanks? Though I was asking to move them, to the adds by country sections not deleting, I hope noboby gets mad about it. :husky_laughing:

Back