Is there a breed of dog that is preferable if I want to give him head a lot?

MilfJane

Tourist
Giving head is my favorite thing. I can cum from sucking dick and having cum in my mouth. I am hoping I can get a dog that will be a wonderful partner and will fulfill this sexual desire for me. I would like an enormous penis if possible. Also a lot of cum and huge balls would be amazing. Is there a breed that is really good for a woman that wants to worship cock orally and enjoy massive amounts of cum? How about temperament? Are there breeds of dogs that enjoy blowjobs more than others? It would be amazing if I could train it to just lay back and enjoy.
Thanks in advance, looking forward to any discussion.

yes, there totally is a "likes to get blowjobs" trait in any breed.

now, without repeating that you shouldn't look for dog just for sex or look for a breed based on penis-size (there is no penis standard in any breed) and that you should look for one that fits your lifestyle (ie: don't get a husky if you're a couch potato).

from my experience, if you suck/jerk a boy enough, he will learn to expect release without any input from him regardless of breed. i believe the act of humping doesn't do much pleasure-wise for them, the tie (interaction behind the knot) does. took me a year to get my boy to try to mount after blowing him regularly for almost two and he still prefers "i'll just stand here and you get me off!" approach. the sad moaning he's the one who should do something first to get off... is it what guys are like when you want them to go down on you?

with him just laying and enjoying, might be tough to accomplish. on the back is naturally a very vulnerable position and many animals just hate it. who knows might be done with a low-energy (like a mastiff or a great dane) or a "will do literally anything for his human (like a rottie)" breed. most dogs aren't really into being the bottom of a missionary.

If u train them, most of dogs like to be sucked when u squeeze behind their knots. From my own experience, I think giant dogs like St Bernards and Mastiffs can stay hard for a long time and they are usually calm . However, I don't know why, rottweiler cocks seem made for being sucked, they are nervous but If u do it well, when you start licking and sucking their meatpoles they will give you a lot of cum as reward to your blowjob during the whole time while you whorship their hot and sexy manly red rockets

Bull dogs have huge shlong usually and giant balls. Also they are shorter so you can just lay down position yourself however you desire and just suck and suck and suck. 😍🥰

Giving head is my favorite thing. I can cum from sucking dick and having cum in my mouth. I am hoping I can get a dog that will be a wonderful partner and will fulfill this sexual desire for me. I would like an enormous penis if possible. Also a lot of cum and huge balls would be amazing. Is there a breed that is really good for a woman that wants to worship cock orally and enjoy massive amounts of cum? How about temperament? Are there breeds of dogs that enjoy blowjobs more than others? It would be amazing if I could train it to just lay back and enjoy.
Thanks in advance, looking forward to any discussion.
Nice

Back