Is sex with dogs dangerous?

RetriverD

Tourist
My girlfriend is more than open about having sex with dogs, and the idea of being fucked by one turns her on. However, she is little scare about catching a disease? What do we know about it? What we need to take into consideration? are stray dogs safe?

Are you a big enough piece of shit to pick an animal up off the street, fuck it, then throw it back?
No, more than that is that we travel and would be good to pick one to be our companion. Please dont assume or insult that is not nice.

Then your first thing to do with an adopted stray would be to get it to a vet, which would tell you of any "unsafe" medical problems that need addressing.
But if a vet says everything is fine with the dog does that mean is safe to be together? in that sense?

There are some "zoos" who always bargain for more than they can handle, and select a dog out from the size of its sexual organs. That can end up bad. Futher there is a risk of zoonosis, that are sexual ransmitted diseases from the animal. Allrgy is another matter. You may thin thta you are not allergic to dogs. But dog semen is quite aggressive, and you may learn the hard way that you are allergic to dog semen. So just start slow and dont jump in the river and learn to swim.

Thank you
There are some "zoos" who always bargain for more than they can handle, and select a dog out from the size of its sexual organs. That can end up bad. Futher there is a risk of zoonosis, that are sexual ransmitted diseases from the animal. Allrgy is another matter. You may thin thta you are not allergic to dogs. But dog semen is quite aggressive, and you may learn the hard way that you are allergic to dog semen. So just start slow and dont jump in the river and learn to swim.
Thanks for the answer. Does zoonosis is something that a vet can detect? and it is quite very detectable? I have had fun with dogs in the past, basically males. all of them lovely, but I girlfriend is new and i want her to be as safe and feel as good as possible

STDs that can be transmitted from dog to human are very rare, but you don't want to be on the losing side of a bet that a dog doesn't have them. Your vet can detect and treat any such disease, yes.

STDs that can be transmitted from dog to human are very rare, but you don't want to be on the losing side of a bet that a dog doesn't have them. Your vet can detect and treat any such disease, yes.
Thank you that is very good to know. Do you have any recommendation of how to make everything pleasent and nice for my girlfriend and our potential new friend?

Not I, I've never had any interest in male dogs. My best recommendation is to read the How-Tos located in the educational section of this site.

Dogs are their own sentient animals, it is more then sex you need to think about, there is personality and activity, you really need to research breeds and their traits to ensure they will be a good fit to you and your life style, then even personality traits.

Once that is done you need to assess your life now and what will you do in event of a serious upset, can you manage it?

Once all that is done, it is a learning curve, need to learn each others signals and such and even then there is a learning curve of how to angle her body and so on till things line up, and if to excited and misses? It hurts bad!

Just taking your time and letting them deside and make sure to meet there desires to just because u finished don't mean that have always read there body language and never force it apon them thay have felling to some days there not in the mood others days all over u hope this helps

Dogs are their own sentient animals, it is more then sex you need to think about, there is personality and activity, you really need to research breeds and their traits to ensure they will be a good fit to you and your life style, then even personality traits.

Once that is done you need to assess your life now and what will you do in event of a serious upset, can you manage it?

Once all that is done, it is a learning curve, need to learn each others signals and such and even then there is a learning curve of how to angle her body and so on till things line up, and if to excited and misses? It hurts bad!
Thank you. yes. i think my life style right now that is on the go can be little more difficult, we just thought that would be nice because there are many straydogs in this part of the world and would be nice to give one a nice life and if it would like to play with us that would make it double great. but yes, quite some part on the idea of the companion we want, its interest in being with us is also part of our considerations

Just taking your time and letting them deside and make sure to meet there desires to just because u finished don't mean that have always read there body language and never force it apon them thay have felling to some days there not in the mood others days all over u hope this helps
yes thanks for. for my girlfriend and i is very important that is an activity where everybody have fun. that is why she first want to be licked than even masturbate him, because in our mind, lick is somethig that he will do if he wants and is one thing that most likely he would like.

And if you are worryed about STD s can put condom on dogs or yourself to
thank you. yes it is an option. not what we prefer, we always think that it is why more deep the connection when skin touch skin. I wonder if a vet can just make us feel secure that he will be fin to have fun with without any medical transmition etc. I mean. if we chose a companion, take it to the vet, tell us that everything is ok, if that is enough to be safe

Thank you. yes. i think my life style right now that is on the go can be little more difficult, we just thought that would be nice because there are many straydogs in this part of the world and would be nice to give one a nice life and if it would like to play with us that would make it double great. but yes, quite some part on the idea of the companion we want, its interest in being with us is also part of our considerations
then treat it like dating, find one that the 3 of you connect, then if a friendship forms get them checked up in a vet, then once settled into a home see where things go, some dogs just aren't interested in zoo, other dogs it is a fight to keep em off ya, that part is all ways a bit of a dice roll.

then treat it like dating, find one that the 3 of you connect, then if a friendship forms get them checked up in a vet, then once settled into a home see where things go, some dogs just aren't interested in zoo, other dogs it is a fight to keep em off ya, that part is all ways a bit of a dice roll.
thanks there have been many because we tend to walk a lot and around here, there is always one dog (different in each country) that join us. we are kind of lucky in that regard. although many stray dogs here I think have been fixed and probably makes them less sexually active. Many of them are playful and nice but I dont know how can i identify some traits that can indicate a possibility of him being interested in us. We are very careful in our choice because for us it would be a family member.

just like all, can't tell till you try, they will either be receptive or not, with experience you can find ones that will probably be more likely, but it is like radar, you send and receive signals so not some thing I could just type out a "how too" guide for.

just like all, can't tell till you try, they will either be receptive or not, with experience you can find ones that will probably be more likely, but it is like radar, you send and receive signals so not some thing I could just type out a "how too" guide for.
thank you. I think i have felt that sometimes. We are very excited to start our journey

Thank you

Thanks for the answer. Does zoonosis is something that a vet can detect? and it is quite very detectable? I have had fun with dogs in the past, basically males. all of them lovely, but I girlfriend is new and i want her to be as safe and feel as good as possible
It is not very likely, but if you end up with something that may origin from your dog, just tell your doctor that you have got a dog that sleeps in your bed. It will make the doc take a possible zoonosis into consideration.

If you mean STD’s you’re safe, but there’s other stuff that you need to watch out for, however a quick visit to the vet will alert you of anything

Generally as long as your dog is kept healthy, the risks of any transmittable disease not just sexual are minimal.

Generally as long as your dog is kept healthy, the risks of any transmittable disease not just sexual are minimal.

thanks a lot!

are stray dogs safe?
No, there are threads on here talking about people being (rightfully) punished by a disease for fucking a stray dog and throwing him back on the street.
But if you take a street dog and take care of him with all it means including keeping the dog and paying for the vet and all of that, the dog becomes safe.

No, there are threads on here talking about people being (rightfully) punished by a disease for fucking a stray dog and throwing him back on the street.
But if you take a street dog and take care of him with all it means including keeping the dog and paying for the vet and all of that, the dog becomes safe.
thanks a lot. that was my actual question.

Back