Is possible to get rabies if a girl sex with dog or a men fuck a female dog ?

Yes. Rabies is a virus, and can be spread through body fluid contact into respiratory and circulatory systems, via breathing, as well as any small scratches in the skin. It doesnt have to be a bite. Once Rabies symptoms appear in a victim, it is fatal. In humans thats about 6 weeks post-exposure. If you think there is ANY possibility of such an exposure stay AWAY and report its location
to appropriate authorities immediately. This highly-contagious disease spreads FAST. Leave any animals that appear distressed or out-of-place alone. You cannot nurse them back to health.

A symptom of rabies is to raise the sexual urge of it's host, as that's one of it's transition methods.
Where'd you hear that? It isn't true, although Marilyn Chambers was fetching in that flick.
By the time rabies is contagious, sex isn't
really possible; sex takes too much physical coordination. There might be an exception in Raccoons; they're the only known creature that can be born with Rabies, and survive it long enough to pass it to progeny.

Saddlebum is right.
In order to be contagious, the animal in question would have to be infected with rabies, obviously.
Since your question seems specifically about dogs, I'd add that dogs can potentially be contagious up to 10 days before showing any signs of illness from rabies. And in case you're asking after the fact, dogs that are sick from the virus will get worsening neurological problems (weakness, wobbly gait, confusion, seizures, etc) and die within 2 weeks once they start showing signs. So if someone was in contact or bitten by a dog, and that dog is still alive and healthy 2 weeks later, the person will not get rabies. If the dog gets sick and/or dies during that time frame, it's time to see a doctor. These time frames aren't the same for all animal species.

While it's possible, it's not equally likely everywhere in the world. You should check if there are any outbreaks being noticed in your area or that occurred within multiple years past. Also what a strange situation to discuss, I am guessing if the wild dog is approachable enough to take interest you probably have the ability to monitor it for some time so you could assess better their rabies risk? This is kinda weird...

While it's possible, it's not equally likely everywhere in the world. You should check if there are any outbreaks being noticed in your area or that occurred within multiple years past. Also what a strange situation to discuss, I am guessing if the wild dog is approachable enough to take interest you probably have the ability to monitor it for some time so you could assess better their rabies risk? This is kinda weird...
In southeast asia, where, from the name, I believe the op is from, Rabies is quite common. In some nations there are multiple deaths every year from this virus. India is notorious for it. I dont know why anyone would approach a stray for sex, ....but I CAN surmise why, in places like India, Bangladesh, Burma and VietNam , a stray might approach a human. None of the scenarios are safe ones. Given the terrain, and the prevalence of small canines, and even wolves, and the remarkable number of nammals extant in those nations, Rabies is just ONE reason to beware of wild and strayed critters.

Back