Is making love to your boy dog good or no?

Matthew_6162

Tourist
Me and my wife are new to beastality. We haven't tried anything yet but she is working up the courage to fuck him and she asked if I'd fuck his asshole she thinks it would be hot to watch me cum in his asshole but idk I'm unsure .

What?? A woman enjoying watching a guy having sex? That is less common that a male dog enjoying anal 😏

Proceed... with... caution

That is not something I'd recomend as entry level as you *need* to be sure you can understand every "no" from him and not rush it.

And I mean, I have one who is okaish with that in that he loves the pressuse, pushes back and falls sleep while poked... and I've never gone past the first inch or two cause that seems to be his limit by now, and that is ok.

I second Pes. Heck, 99% of dogs don’t even like their temperature taken, much less anything bigger. Respecting your boy’s boundaries and loving him for who he is much more important than an extra bedroom fantasy for your wife.

If you are committed, how about working yourself up to taking him? She can still watch both of you have a good time without doing something that will probably be a huge no from your dog.

Back