Is jealousy common?

D

Doglover4055

In the zoo lifestyle, if there's a couple that's either sharing their dog or being shared by the dog, does jealousy become an issue?
Or if jealousy doesn't exist in your relationship, how did you make it work?
In the beginning, what issue's or problems came up?
If only one side what into it, how did you approach the other person to get into it?

Disclosure:
I'm a single male and currently looking for a male German Shepherd for a pet.
If the right woman came along and wanted to be in this lifestyle with a guy and a dog, I may consider it but I'm not searching for it.

got a feeling there isn't a single "we both participate" couple on this forum to answer. if there by some miracle is one or two, it's hardly enough to call anything "common".

guess you can look into any poly relationship for reference.

I guess I should make it more clear. If the dog is paying more attention to one than the other. I don't think most people keep track of something like that and I don't see the need to, but there may be a few people that keep track of it instead of enjoying the opportunity.

I remember one thread where I think a pair of two women had a problem that one of the women was jealous that the dog spends more time with the other woman.
Persuading other people to get into a zoo """lifestyle""" is a dumb idea. Please stop making zoos out of nonzoos.
Jealousy in a relationship with an animal is dangerous since in such cases as this is it a human problem which is incomprehensible to the animal but may result in the animal being treated poorly by the offended individual.

Back